Last updated at 9:03, 20 Dec 2013 Uploaded at 17:45, 10 Jan 2012
This mod change vampire powers and stages by reversing their effect. Couple of new powers and features are also added. This means that player have "Embrace of Shadows" in stage 1 and "Vampire's Seduction" in first 3 stages. Weakness to sunlight remains untouched. These changes apply only for player, not for npc vampires (except npc vampires gain "Resist Paralysis" too). Requires Dawnguard expansion.
- "Vampire's Seduction" calm enemies up to level 50.
- "Vampire's Sight" last forever until toggled off.
- "Embrace of Shadows" gives Muffle effect instead of the Night-Eye.
- "Vampire's Servant" duration is permanent. It reanimates corpses up to level 30/21/13/6.
- Frost resistance is 50/40/30/20%.
- Weakness to fire is increased by 25/50/75/100%.
- Sunlight affects player from 6 am to 7 pm.
- "Vampiric Drain" has new sounds and magicka cost is 10 points per second. Effectiveness depends on player's level:
Level 1-5 = 10/7/4/1
Level 6-10 = 12/9/6/3
Level 11-15 = 14/11/8/5
Level 16-20 = 16/13/10/7
Level 21-25 = 18/15/12/9
Level 26-30 = 20/17/14/11
Level 31-35 = 22/19/16/13
Level 36-40 = 24/21/18/15
Level 41-45 = 26/23/20/17
Level 46-50 = 28/25/22/19
Level 51 and above = 30/27/24/21
- "Blood Sense" spell is available in stage 4.
- "Dismiss Servant" lesser power available during all stages.
- "Dread Cloak" power is available in stage 1 and 2.
- "Resist Paralysis" ability.
- "Frozen Heart" ability.
- "Safe Fall" ability.
- "Waterbreathing" ability.
- "Vampiric Strength" ability.
- "Supernatural Speed" ability.
- Feeding restores player's health completely.
- Feeding grants "Blood Frenzy".
- Corpse feeding is available in stage 4. Player have 1 game hour to feed on a slayed corpse.
- Player disintegrates into ashpile upon dying.
- Weakness to silver weapons is increased by 25/50/75/100%.
- Vigilant of Stendarr faction members are hostile against player in any stage.
- Vampires no longer attack player on sight.
- Fledgling = Start rank.
- Blooded = 20 days as a vampire.
- Mistwalker = 60 days as a vampire.
- Nightstalker = 120 days as a vampire.
- Ancient = 200 days as a vampire.
- Volkihar = 300 days as a vampire.
- Fledgling = Nothing.
- Blooded = 8% normal weapon resistance. "Vampiric Drain" absorbs stamina in addition of health.
- Mistwalker = 16% normal weapon resistance. "Embrace of Shadows" provides 25% Spell Absorption for the duration.
- Nightstalker = 24% normal weapon resistance. Player can have two vampire servants at the same time.
- Ancient = 32% normal weapon resistance. The effect of "Supernatural Speed" expands to daytime.
- Volkihar = 40% normal weapon resistance. "Dread Cloak" reduces incoming damage by 50%.
- "Nightstalker's Footsteps" correctly give 25% bonus to sneaking.
- Vampires have correct eyes.
- Player no longer regenerates stamina, health and magicka in sunlight in stage 3.
- People are no longer hostile against player in stage 4.
Note: Using unarmed combo attacks in brawl will cause opponent to draw he's weapons or magic. There is nothing I can do about it.
Installation: Extract files to Skyrim/Data folder. Use launcher and in data files select VampireUpgrade.esp. In game, if you are already a vampire, you have to feed to get scripts run properly.
Uninstallation: Delete all files.
Compatibility: This mod is not compatible with mods that change PlayerVampireQuestScript or any custom race mods.
Credit: kieranh7 for implementing ashpile death effect for player and giving me permission to use he's script in my work. Amarutu for giving me an advice in scripting.
My other mods: Werewolf Upgrade - Expert Concentration Spells - Lore Friendly Spells