Last updated at 8:39, 21 Nov 2011 Uploaded at 11:48, 12 Nov 2011
Improved Female Skin Textures (by Volek)
I started improving some face textures for a friend and i think they ended up pretty well so i continued and improved all female face and body textures (excluding Argonians and Khajiits). All textures are uncompressed, to enhance quality.
What i did:
* removed blocky look from body and faces (including eyes, ears, lips, and hands)
* reduced brow ridge of female Dunmer face
* removed wrinkles from Dunmer and Breton faces (so you don't have to play an old woman)
* removed shades from face texture that looked like a moustache
* reduced dirt on body and hand textures
* reduced specular map of body (i think it looks better, but it's a matter of taste. If you don't like the specular map, delete Data\textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_s.dds)
How to install:
* Locate your Skyrim folder, default is C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim or C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim
* Open the zip file, extract the Data folder to your Skyrim folder
Some people encountered a black body bug, if you find out what causes it, please write a comment or PM.
If you wanna use the textures in your mod, just give credit, no need to ask for permission.