- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
- img 37 loading...
- img 38 loading...
Last updated at 2:54, 28 Sep 2014 Uploaded at 20:28, 13 Mar 2014
Mod works as intended, so don't expect any updates.
I don't develop old mods any more.
I don't develop old mods any more.
Not every villain or hero wants to live in a castle full of gore, blood spilled all over the fine rugs, with unfriendly other vampires nagging at you 24/7! Some vampires have actual class! This mod is for those sinister Dragonborns who like the vampire life but don't want to share their belongings with other members of the court.
Hassildor is an abandoned old manor, which belonged to a high ranking member of Harkon's court. He helped orchestrate the shenanigans with Serana and Valerica, and Harkon had him.. removed.. for it.
:: CONTRIBUTORS ::
♦ Elianora: Most of the building work
♦ Nahkin: All the scripts and general improvements
♦ Noxide: Family version
:: REQUIREMENTS ::
• Skyrim up to date
• Dawnguard DLC
• Hearthfires for the family edition
For NPCs (like spouses) to sandbox around the house properly, use this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57376
:: FEATURES ::
- All vanilla crafting (forge can craft Dawnguard and Skyforge items)
- Lots of customised and labelled storage
- Beds for 3 followers
- Custom follower dog and a spell for him
- Customised vampire armour
- Unique sword
- Lots of display space
- Usable fireplaces
- Boat travelling
:: GENERAL OTHER STUFF ::
- Cleaned and hand-polished with TES5edit
- I prefer static clutter so everything is locked in place
- Armour works for both genders, it uses vanilla body for female characters.
- Armours and weapon can be improved with smithing
- Lighting is adjusted for ENB
- You don't actually need a key to get in, but you need a key from Volkihar Keep to use the secret passage.
I thought the passage was a clever way for access to thralls and merchants.
:: RECOMMENDED MODS ::
- Static Mesh Improvement Mod - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8655
- Mike's Noble furniture - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5265 (for the red bed)
- Furniture and Clutter HD Texture - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4571 (overwrite other textures)
- EotW textures, but especially the Dawnguard ones - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51947/?
- Everything aMidianBorn - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/571605/?tb=mods&pUp=1
- Anything HD textures
ENB in the screenshots is Grim and Somber ENB default
:: CREDITS ::
InsanitySorrow: Towels, the sword, some clutter
Oaristys: Modder's Resource Pack
Aenkill: Aldon's new texture
Langley: New HQ textures on some of the objects
mrpdean for the new Lakeview meshes
Stroti/Tamira: New clutter, like the kitchen stuff
Blary for all his amazing modder's resources including alchemy clutter and decoration
TESA folk for the resource pack
breti for Rochester meshes (latrine)
Lilith for clutter and catering resources
tueffelachtein for the modular crafting resource and clutter
NogZoiets for Svindall textures
The_Funktasm for Morrowind clutter and textures
Mr. Dave for the wonderful and totally underrated texture resource (roof tiles)
Kraeten for Griffon Fortress Resource
Runspect for Resources for Modders
BrettM for FPI project clutter and items
DarkRider for the painting
osmodius for the glorious floor tile and the wonderful texture resource
elinen/ztree trees and plants
mikegemini for allowing me to use his noble bed retexture
stoverjm for new open books
CD Projekt for Witcher armour and L0rd0fWar for converting them
Pheo3309 for the ingredients jar resource
yourenotsupposedtobeinhere for rugs
:: THANKS ::
- All the fantastic people mentioned above
- Niftools folk for Nifskope
- Tamira for all the help she's given me
- Sharlikran for mentoring me with TES5Edit and being and all around awesome modderdude
- DarkFox127 for tutorials, resources and always being of help
- My boyfriend for the patience for when I completely get lost in my CK projects
- powerchimp1 for inspiration on new kinds of clutter arrangements and the glorious armour wardrobe
:: FAQ ::
Q: Aldon is unresponsive!!11
A: Write this to your console, the follower counter might be bugged
Q: Aldon is not following me outside.
A: Yes, he is bugged, as are most animal followers. I don't know how to fix it.
Q: YOU FORGOT THE WOODCHOPPER AGAIN.
A: NOPE. IT IS IN THE BALCONY, ACCESS IT FROM THE LIBRARY ROOM.
Q; Can you make the dog a death hound instead?
A: The custom dialogue is linked to Aldon's husky race property, I'd have to redo all of it just so a few people can have a different dog. Sorry, there are death hounds available in Castle Volkihar.
Q: Where's the unique weapon!!!11
A: Above the front door on a plaque.
Q: ALDON KILLED ME
Q: THE MOD SUCKS.
A: something about your mother here
Q: YOU SAID YOU BUILD SMALL HOUSES. THIS IS NOT SMALL. YOU LIAR.
A: I didn't build a small vampire home, because a gorgeous and wonderful sinister home already exists: Nahkin's Hilltop House
Q: Real waters 2 sinks my dock and boat!
A: Disabling Dawnguard Wave.esp helps if you can live without the waviness.
Q: Stats of custom gear?
A: Vampire's Armour:
- Vampire's Aegis: Magicka regenerates 150 % faster, +60 % to fire res
- Vampire's Stride: +40 to resist shock, muffle
- Vampire's Grasp: Desctruction spells cost 25 % less to cast, backstab enchantment
- Vampire's Cut: Absorb 25 points of health, does 25 shock damage and half magicka damage. Needs no recharging.
Q: I cannot tell my wife to move here, is it because she is custom?
A: You need a mod that allows you to tell NPC's what their new home is. (My Home Is Your Home or similar) If you want to move your family in, you need Hearthfires Multiple Adoptions mod my TMPhoenix. Read the instructions on that mod's page on how to relocate your people to their new home.