- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
Last updated at 16:31, 3 Dec 2013 Uploaded at 22:55, 30 Nov 2013
If you're updating from the previous versions to the "Elianora's Epic Flavour" version, I would recommend emptying the house and making a clean save, since I changed the containers around a bit.
Awesome little house in Raven Rock for those who are like me and think the Manor is dark, boring and stupid.
The key is in Winterhold tavern cellar (Frozen Hearth Inn).
There are two elves (former owners) and their strongbox. Grab the journal and key!
The house is located next to the Earth Stone.
YES. YOU ALWAYS SAY "WHY SO STATIC CLUTTER NO STORAGE!??=1++1"
Now I put in ALL THE STORAGE. Well, lots, anyway. I still made this for myself and according to my preferences, so just DEAL WITH IT.
COMPATIBLE WITH Raven Rock Expanded!
:: REQUIREMENTS ::
- Skyrim up to date
- Dragonborn DLC
For NPCs (like spouses) to sandbox around the house properly, use this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57376
:: FEATURES ::
- All workstations, including the spider thing (imbuing chamber is located in the garden)
- All blacksmithing workstations
- Sleeping cot for a follower (though you can come and share my bed any time, Teldryn >:] )
- Tons of safe storage, customised and glorious
- Sweet little kitchen
- Harvestable DLC crop
- GORGEOUS clutter and custom furniture
- Bookshelves/living room
- Sufficient display for weapons and armour
- Lots of shiny new models/items from modder's resources
- Access to Skyrim because reasons
:: GENERAL OTHER STUFF ::
- Bed should give well rest bonus
- Has dragon landing markers and idle markers around the place
- Cleaned and hand-polished with TES5edit
- Items you see in the pics are STATIC. THERE IS NOTHING TO LOOT HERE.
- I marked all the custom storage and activators in the pictures I uploaded.
:: KNOWN ISSUES ::
:: I ACCIDENTALLY A LOT OF CLUTTER AND TEXTURES, POTATO COMPUTERS BEWARE!! ::
- Because of the new bedding, you will have to target the bed frame when you are using the bed. The matress and other stuff are static decorations.
I USE A TON OF HD TEXTURES. The ENB in the screenshots is Somber ENB Lut Sepia.
I CAN ALSO RECOMMEND THESE MODS for best Solstheim experience:
- Solstheim landscape and furniture
- Skyrim Flora Overhaul Dragonborn
- Detailing the Eldrich - Higher-Res Apocrypha
- Raven Rock Expanded
:: CREDITS ::
♦ Blary: Basket, alchemy clutter, book sets and other awesome resources
♦ Oaristys: AH MA ZING Modder's Resource Pack
♦ The_Funktasm: Morrowind textures and clutter
♦ InsanitySorrow for pillows, blankets, paintings, shields, new textures.. so many things I forgot ♥
♦ tueffelachtein for his modder's resources, but especially Upper Furniture set
♦ Tamira: New plants and her work on stroti's resources: Kitchen and craftsman tools + some new textures ♥
♦ Lilith for the ready clutter and catering resources ♥
♦ eldiabs for activators
♦ Runspect for Resources for modders
♦ TESA folk for the Resource Kit
♦ BrettM: Glorious FPI project resource ♥
♦ stoverjm for new open books
♦ LilaMue for the new silver cutlery
Infinite gratitude to:
♥ Darkfox127 for tutorials and resources and being generally a good guy greg, you da man!
♥ Sharlikran for mentoring me with TES5Edit and being and all around awesome modderdude
♥ Tamira for saving my day on more than one occasion and keeping me company at TESA on eurotimezone
♥♥♥ ENJOY! ♥♥♥
HOLY CRABH GUYS THE INGREDIENTS BASKET WAS SET TO RESPAWN. ARGH SO SORRY ;___; It's fixed in the update 1.2, but might want to be on the safe side and empty the basket containers before updating AND KEEP THE OLD VERSION HANDY IN CASE UPDATING FROM 1.0 or 1.1 MESSES UP YOUR STORAGE!
:: UPDATE LOG ::
- Two weapon racks had funky position - fixed
- Lighting blinks - fixed
- Sack next to spider lab said "Heartstones" - fixed
- Added two more chests for random KnickKnack storage
- Adjusted lighting
- Fixed some of the storage so they are static