- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
Last updated at 17:34, 24 Apr 2014 Uploaded at 0:22, 30 Nov 2012
This mod adds a new playerhome in the form of a Keep, full with all sorts of features and npc to make the keep feel alive.
For a short tour check out the video below!
P.S. Also on Steam!
This is just the tip of the iceberg for a complete list, check out the Readme tab.
- Fixed; Vampires wouldn't attack you.
- Fixed; The Vainguard Followers wouldn't join you.
- Fixed; Background Loader Errors reported by TES5Edit
- Fixed; all broken navmeshes
- Fixed; 9 deleted NavMesh
- Undeleted and disabled all deleted references
- Removed custom font
- Daywalker ring and Red Night Shout now both work, they both protect from sundamage.
- Added a Teleporter and a teleportation spell. the teleporter is in the cave, you have to buy it first. the spell teleports you back to the keep you can teleport to all the major cities around skyrim, if you have magicka enough.
- Alot of scripts were missing, they have been re-added.
- Fixed; Quest to get the keep wouldn't initiate.
- You nolonger have to be a vampire to get the keep, but you have to be a vampire to get all the vampire powers and spells; excluding the teleportation spell.
- Fixed; Ritual Dagger, the script was missing for it, it should work now Note: the dagger lets you harvest components that you can use to make blood potions at the blood shrine, in the cave
- Fixed; Hireable gargoyle didn't want to join the player.
- Added a sorting container in the cave
When you put something into this container, it will automatically transfer to 1 of 7
Here's a list of where all the items will go:
- Dragon Gargoyle
- Food Gargoyle
- Mythic Gargoyle
- Parts Gargoyle
- Weapon Gargoyle
- Ammo Gargoyle
- Armor Gargoyle
The items are sorted using the vendoritemslist keywords above, if you can't sort an item this way, that means that item doesn't have any of the keywords above.
items that can't be sorted this way, you'll have to sort them manually.
Unzip the "Vain's Keep v1.3.zip" file into your data folder.
Then Activate the mod in the Skyrim Launcher.
Remove these files in your data folder:
and you're done!