Last updated at 5:06, 22 Jul 2012 Uploaded at 3:33, 15 Jul 2012
July 21 2012-Because there was some complaint on the lips I've changed them, but they are Eola's/Aranea's lips as well. Both versions are uploaded and I think that the cropped version benefits the most from this update. If you don't like the lips, you can always redownload the old ones located in the old files.
- Open the console command in-game by pressing the tilde key and then click on Jordis. A set of numbers and letters should appear on top. That's her ID.
- Type into the console 'setnpcweight 40' without quotes and hit enter.
- Jordis' warpaint will disappear. To make everything reappear again, exit the console, save your game, and restart Skyrim to get her warpaint back! Jordis will be normal for the rest of your PLAYTHROUGH.
Use NMM or extract the files into the skyrim root folder manually. Make sure that the .esp is below mods that affect followers such as UFO.
Use NMM or delete all of the files manually. If you are doing it manually makes sure to take out the .TARGA, .dds, and the .NIF files with the number 000A2C8F located at
Mods Used (none of them required) list corrected by (BIG thank you to
- *Covereyes look 4 (for the eyelashes)
- (for the actual eye texture)
- *Improved Freckles Skyrim
- Dimonized Unp ,
- *Navetsea's Skin and Face Retextures (also downloaded the optional file for fuller lips and more character or 1.8 patch with toned arms abs is another recommended option),
- Navetsea’s Straighter Hair Retexture,
- * Gizmodian Scars ,
- Amazing Smooth Females Z- Faces.
The ENB used is Synergy ENB . It goes real well with Realistic Lighting--though it is really dark at night!
Want to customize Jordis further to get rid of her warpaint and dirt? Scar? Add new hair?
- You’ll need to open then Creation Kit. If you haven’t gotten it already download it in the steam library in the tools section.
- Open my mod, by clicking on the folder icon around the top-left corner and checking my .esp from the list. Click ok to whatever comes up.
- In the actors tab at the object window, search ‘HousecarlSolitude’ and then click on that name.
- A window should pop up. Check the box below beside the word head to see her face (some ENBs don’t make objects in the CK show. TEMPORARILY REMOVE THE d3d9.dll TO SOLVE THIS) Move through the tabs until you reach Character Gen Parts.
- Char Gen Parts is where you can edit the skin, hair, eye color, tattoo visibility, etc for your character. If you want to remove dirt or warpaint or anything else there is a long list of them on the left-hand side. To get rid of them, just set the tone to color average. NOTE THAT YOU CAN’T GIVE NPCS CUSTOM WARPAINT HERE. You’d get weird freckles instead. (The warpaint used for Jordis is FemaleHeadWarpaint_03, NordEyeliner_01 and Dirt_03)
- Scars are located at the bottom right box where it says Additional Head Parts. Click on the scars and press delete to remove them.
- If you want to put custom hair, Apachii posted a quick tutorial in her mod description.
- Once you are satisfied, hit OK. Then click the NPC’s name again at the object window and hit ctrl+f4 to export the face textures (otherwise you’d get the grey face).
- Save your new .esp under a new name because CK is weird like that.
- In the load order, uncheck or delete my esp to make your customized one work.
Posting alternates of my facemorphs as MODS will not be allowed Images however are coolbeans. B)
Known Issues: There is a neck gap issue! Solution already posted above to make it more clear. =)
AS WELL, if you downloaded WYLDTATS, make sure that the improved freckles .esp is ABOVE the wyldtats .esp in the load order to make your tatoos appear!
There is also a slight problem with the lighting. Thanks to fileosoft for explaining it to me. To make things look better first download the . And then download the config file here( for people using bella or coverwomen mod try this )
Iona and Adelasia are near done. Uthgerd is half done--but I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. =) Compilation WILL come soon (I have only Annekke to make!)
I also have a Belrand made, but I'm not sure if anyone wants him because he is not a super pretty boy. (He's balding) ;D
MY OTHER FACEMORPHS