Last updated at 19:09, 9 Jun 2012 Uploaded at 2:13, 9 Jun 2012
June 9 2012-By request, added an optional file for TCG compatibilty. Make sure to delete the previous Brelyna .esp!
Made two facemorphs last night, and so am going to upload them. The sad thing about Skyrim's followers is that a whole lot of them are Nords, so I wanted to create someone different. Brelyna looks younger to match her personality as a novice wizard. Also gave her a unique tattoo that kind of looks like a bug because that suits her. *lame*
Anyways, enjoy! Images and critiques are always welcome.
Use NMM or extract the files into the skyrim root folder manually. Make sure that the .esp is below mods that affect followers such as UFO!
Use NMM or delete all of the files manually. If you are doing it manually makes sure to take out the .TARGA, .dds, and the .NIF files with the number 0001C196 located at
Mods Used (none of them required) list corrected by (BIG thank you to HIM!)
- *Covereyes look 4 (for the eyelashes)
- (for the actual eye texture)
- *Improved Freckles Skyrim
- Dimonized Unp ,
- *Navetsea's Skin and Face Retextures (also downloaded the optional file for fuller lips and more character or 1.8 patch with toned arms abs is another recommended option),
- Navetsea’s Straighter Hair Retexture,
- * Gizmodian Scars ,
- Amazing Smooth Females Z- Faces.
For my screenshots
Jasmin Real Cinema without film grain ENB http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12549
Console commands like tfc and fov
Also kudos to 83Willow's Jenassa makeover, which inspired me!
Want to customize Brelyna further to get rid of her scar? Warpaint? Add new hair?
- You’ll need to open then Creation Kit. If you haven’t gotten it already download it in the steam library in the tools section.
- Open my mod, by clicking on the folder icon around the top-left corner and checking my .esp from the list. Click ok to whatever comes up.
- In the actors tab at the object window, search Brelyna and double click on her name.
- A window should pop up. Check the box below beside the word head to see her face (some ENBs don’t make objects in the CK show. TEMPORARILY REMOVE THE d3d9.dll TO SOLVE THIS) Move through the tabs until you reach Character Gen Parts..
- If you want to remove dirt or warpaint or anything that has to do with coloring there is a long list on the left-hand side. To get rid of them, just set the tone to color average. NOTE THAT YOU CAN’T GIVE NPCS CUSTOM WARPAINT HERE. You’d get weird freckles instead. (The things I used for Brelyna is FemaleHeadWarpaint_06, DarkElfWarpaint_03, and DarkElfWarpaint_04)
- Scars are located at the bottom right box where it says Additional Head Parts. Click on the scars and press delete to remove them.
- If you want to put custom hair, Apachii posted a quick tutorial in her mod description.
- Once you are satisfied, hit OK. Then click the NPC’s name again at the object window and hit ctrl+f4 to export the face textures (otherwise you’d get the grey face).
- Save your new .esp under a new name because CK is weird like that.
- In the load order, uncheck or delete my esp to make your customized one work.
Posting alternates of my facemorphs as MODS will not be allowed. Images however are coolbeans. B)
There is a slight problem with the lighting. Thanks to fileosoft for explaining it to me. To make things look better first download the . And then download the config file here( for people using bella or coverwomen mod try this )
MY OTHER FACEMORPHS