- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
Last updated at 22:46, 7 May 2012 Uploaded at 9:45, 28 Apr 2012
THANKS to all who have provided feedback, endorsed, kudo'd, screenshoted and put the hideout as a File of the Month in May 2012.
A small, detailed, atmospheric hideout off the beaten path between Riverwood and Whiterun. If you don't mind getting your boots wet, the sound of waterfalls, and prefer a darker hidden place to kick up your feet and drop off your loot...this may be the home for you.
Should be lore friendly, ready for companions, full crafting and storage.
- If anyone is familiar with my other mod Fallout 3 Mini Hideout. you may see some similarities, especially in style.
- The hideout is very lighting specific so ENB mods or other lighting effects may make it too dark or flicker more.
Thanks to DARKFIREGAMING, GamerPoets, BringYourMods, Brodual, Bits & Bobs and Gamespot for creating or reviewing great videos of the hideout:
- Armor Workbench
- Ore Smelter
- Enchanting Table
- Alchemy Table
- Tanning Rack
- Bed with Rested Bonus (3 sit markers on bed as well)
- Labeled Storage (safe, no respawn)
- Navmeshed with Idle Markers
- 3 Weapon Plaque Displays
- 2 Shield/Sword Plaque Displays
- 5 Weapon Racks
- Rayek's Blade (Nightingale clone w/ frost dmg)
- Custom Bookcases (148 books)
- Bath (seats 5)
- Cooking Pot
- Hidden Waterfall Entrance
- Map Marker (fast travel)
- Chopping Block and Wood Storage
- Talos Shrine that cures disease
- Unlimited Bookshelves compatible (make sure load order is correct)
Spanish by ShironaMKRU
German by Powerbenny1706
Italian by Rilissimo
French by Amylar
Russian by Aelita
- COMPATIBLE with Riverside Lodge
- Far left weapon rack at forge next to workbench will not let you pick up some weapons after you place it
- Reports of incompatiblity with Dwemer Armory
- Interferes with Scenic Carriages path between Riverwood and Whiterun
- Causes discoloration on Falkreath Water for some
Thanks to the following for their resources that helped create this mod:
Use of his Ocean.dds file from his W.A.T.E.R mod.
For use of his resources at the following locations:
Open Books Resource
Food Containers Resource
Book Sets Resource
Bethesda - Thanks for a great game.
Nexus site/staff - Thank you for making a great place to share our creativity.
The new expanded edition has been uploaded to SSE Nexus and can be found here: