Last updated at 21:51, 16 Nov 2016 Uploaded at 2:41, 24 Mar 2012
.: This mod adds a craftable 'Blindfold' to the game of Skyrim :.
It comes in 8 colour variants: Normal(brown cloth), Red, Magenta, Blue, Green, Yellow, White and Black.
They use New Slots so they can be worn with any Helmet, Circlet or Robe
(Not suitable with Orc races, unless you like clipping)
.: Uses Slots [#56] & [#57] :.
If you feel the default colours are too much for your tastes, try this retexture from the one and only 'Brokefoot'
I worked closely with 'Brokefoot' to ensure a top quality retexture mod, more suited to the vanilla Skyrim colour spectrum.
Kudos to him and his work on this, and of course, don't forget to Endorse if you like the mods!
You can craft the 'Blindfold' using any 'Tanning Rack' under the 'Leather' section.
To craft the 'Blindfold', you will need:
- 1 Linen Wrap
- Download with Nexus Mod Manager and make sure its checked under the Mods tab.
- Or download manualy and extract to your \Data folder in your Skyrim directory. Then make sure the 'Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp' file is active in the Data section of your SkyrimLauncher.exe.
- Added Left and Right eye variants (Incompatible with beast races)
- Changed .esp to use texture sets for ease of use and to avoid mass amounts of .nif files
- Able to make 'Cross-Blindfolds' with the Left and Right eye versions
- Left and Right eye versions can be mixed and matched with colour variants
- Can now be Enchanted
- Added Yellow and Black colour variants
- Changed crafting recipe
- Initial release
- Adds craftable 'Blindfold' to the game
Angelic Halos and Demonic Horns
Bandanas of Skyrim
Dragon Ball Z Scouter
Dwemer Goggles and Scouter
ENB and FXAA Remover
Face Masks of Skyrim
God of War - Blades of Chaos and Athena
God of War - Blade of Olympus
God of War - Kratos WarPaint