Last updated at 19:09, 9 Mar 2012 Uploaded at 14:56, 6 Mar 2012
Race Plus+ adds existing skin complexions, hairstyles, noses, mouths, eyes to all races for further customization.
All skin complexions, noses, mouths, etc... are within the game but the developer chose not to include them on every race, in order to keep the unique facial characteristics.
*I won't be adding all complexions or hairstyles to certain races because some of them, dont look good with them.
ex. some orc hairstyles appear to be floating on humans or humanoids(high elf).
Note: As of now this mod does NOT include Khajiit or Argonian.
Extract the file with winrar or any other rar extractor and place the file "race+.esp" into your Skyrim\Data\ folder and you're good to go.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data
This mod will likely to conflict with any other mod that modifies the order or placement of skin complexions, eyes, hair, nose, mouths.
This mod is compatible with ANY race texture and the like.
• Initial release.
• Added vampire eyes to all human races.
• Added a bald haircut to all races minus beast. (actually bald not shaved)
• Added some orc hairstyles to human races. (unisex)
• Added dremora complexion to humans and humanoids.
• Added imperial hair to male humanoids.
• Added hairstyles with dremora horns for humans males.
• Added imperial hair to female humanoids (forgot to add this one)
• Added 20 nord hairstyles to orc females. (it should have been default in the first place)
• Added remaining nord hairstyles to all male humanoids except orcs. (noclips through orcs head)
• Added 6 orc hairstyles with horns for orcs.
• Added male elves hairstyle to orcs and humans.
(all elves use the same hairstyles, no need to add them among them.)
• Added more skin tones to all races, including beasts.
Alternatively just subscribe to my mod: