Skyrim
Pirate of The North

Image information

Added on

Uploaded by

Aragon666

About this image

9 comments

  1. Aragon666
    Aragon666
    • member
    • 163 kudos
    Locked
    Sticky
    Lightning thunders through the night
    The horizon strikes up and down
    Rope and dew dig themselves into flesh
    Over me the kingdom of heaven
    On destination ahead to the bright light
    Through the storm to the kingdom of heaven
    I search the stars and the moon
    And the light at the horizon
    On great journey to the bright light
    Through the storm to the kingdom of heaven
    I search the stars and the moon
    And the light at the horizon
    Salt and gout burns on the skin
    Silent screams will be loud
    Rudder cross and downfall
    Firmly in the grip on our man of the sea
    On destination ahead...
    On destination ahead to the bright light
    Through the storm to the kingdom of heaven
    On destination ahead...

  2. Queenieangel
    Queenieangel
    • premium
    • 461 kudos
    Hallo Jürgen!
    Lange ist's her..ich bin leider nicht mehr so oft hier. Zu wenig Zeit. Wie geht es Dir? Ich hoffe doch gut.
    Nun zu dem Bild:
    Sie ist eine klasse Piratenbraut und der Song von Unheilig ist SPITZE!!
    1. Aragon666
      Aragon666
      • member
      • 163 kudos
      In response to post #62583766.


      Spoiler:  
      Show

      Queenieangel wrote: Hallo Jürgen!
      Lange ist's her..ich bin leider nicht mehr so oft hier. Zu wenig Zeit. Wie geht es Dir? Ich hoffe doch gut.
      Nun zu dem Bild:
      Sie ist eine klasse Piratenbraut und der Song von Unheilig ist SPITZE!!


      Hallo Angie!
      ist wirklich lange her..ich bin leider auch nicht mehr so oft hier.Hab auch zu wenig Zeit.    Mir geht es gut.   
      und Danke für Deinen netten Kommentar. 
  3. Klaxoid
    Klaxoid
    • member
    • 193 kudos
    Great character Jürgen ! :)
    1. Aragon666
      Aragon666
      • member
      • 163 kudos
      In response to post #56459151.


      Spoiler:  
      Show

      Klaxoid wrote: Great character Jürgen !


      Many thanks for your nice comment, Will !   
  4. lesjones
    lesjones
    • premium
    • 159 kudos
    She could certainly give Anne Bonny or Mary Read a run for their money!

    Great image and nice words to go along with it!
    1. Aragon666
      Aragon666
      • member
      • 163 kudos
      In response to post #56439346.


      Spoiler:  
      Show

      lesjones wrote: She could certainly give Anne Bonny or Mary Read a run for their money!

      Great image and nice words to go along with it!


      Many thanks for your nice words Les!     

      http://black-sails.wikia.com/wiki/Anne_Bonny

      http://black-sails.wikia.com/wiki/Mary_Read
    2. lesjones
      lesjones
      • premium
      • 159 kudos
      Many thanks for the links, my friend, but I used to paint very accurate pictures of ships and maritime scenes for museums and collectors, and I have a small reputation as a maritime historian here in Northern Ireland, so I know quite alot about the real Anne Bonny and Mary Read as well as Calico-Jack Rackham, Edward Teach, Bartholomew Roberts and other famous pirates from the Caribbean and the Spanish Main

      And when I retire I will take up painting again!

      Cheers and a Happy New Year
    3. Aragon666
      Aragon666
      • member
      • 163 kudos
      In response to post #56439346. #56440641, #56448206 are all replies on the same post.


      Spoiler:  
      Show

      lesjones wrote: She could certainly give Anne Bonny or Mary Read a run for their money!

      Great image and nice words to go along with it!

      Aragon666 wrote:
      In response to post #56439346.


      Spoiler:  
      Show

      lesjones wrote: She could certainly give Anne Bonny or Mary Read a run for their money!

      Great image and nice words to go along with it!


      Many thanks for your nice words Les!     

      http://black-sails.wikia.com/wiki/Anne_Bonny

      http://black-sails.wikia.com/wiki/Mary_Read


      lesjones wrote: Many thanks for the links, my friend, but I used to paint very accurate pictures of ships and maritime scenes for museums and collectors, and I have a small reputation as a maritime historian here in Northern Ireland, so I know quite a lot about the real Anne Bonny and Mary Read as well as Calico-Jack Rackham, Edward Teach, Bartholomew Roberts and other famous pirates from the Caribbean and the Spanish Main

      And when I retire I will take up painting again!

      Cheers and a Happy New Year


      Cheers and a Happy Year too, my friend!