written by techprince
26 October 2013 13:50:18
Celestine Custom AI
Celestine is a complete heal / buff / support / control follower.
She will cast/dual cast the custom ai spells only if all the following conditions are met :
1) Spells are enabled in MCM.
2) She has the skill to cast it.
3) She has enough magicka to cast it.
She will cast the spells in the following scenarios :
1) Magelight : In caves, ruines and on player's command via command menu.
2) Transmute : When she has iron/silver ores in her inventory and she is out of combat.
3) Waterbreathing : When player gives the command via command menu.
4) Muffle, Invisibility : When player sneaks.
5) Lesser Oakflesh/Stoneflesh/Ironflesh/EbonyFlesh/Dragonhide/Courage/Rally/CallToArms : When combat starts with player's weapons out and on player's command via command menu.
6) Calm, Pacify, Harmony : When combat starts with player's weapons sheathed OR when player sheaths weapons in mid combat.
7) Fury, Frenzy, Mayhem : When the enemy is surrounded by more enemies.
8) Fear, Rout, Hysteria : When an enemy is near her.
9) HealingHands, HealOther, GrandHealing : When an ally OR player loses more than 25 hp.
10) Cure Disease : After combat ends, If player has harmful effects running.
11) Resurrect : On player's command when player crosshair is on the dead target such that its name is visible.
12) Lesser Poison, Poison, Greater Poison : In combat, on her enemy.
A built in feature allows her to trade her stamina for magicka when low on magicka.
She can use various furniture on players command via vanilla follower command system :
- She can use cooking pot to cook food. She knows the following recipes : Beef Stew, Elsweyr Fondue, Horker Stew, Vegetable Soup, Venison Stew.
1) She can miss her spells if target keeps moving and / or out of range.
2) It takes time for her to cast spells out of combat so wait for few secs.
3) If something is not working right or you do not want to use some spells then you can always disable them from MCM.