Last updated at 16:22, 20 Mar 2015 Uploaded at 22:17, 20 Jan 2011
Name: Reclaiming the Nexus
Requirements: Oblivion Patch 18.104.22.1686
Authors: Zaldir and ub3rman123
Reclaiming the Nexus is a medium-length quest mod set in the Nexus. It features entertaining combat against trolls and the forces of SiteBot, who has taken over the site. Many fun puzzles and terrifying monsters await you in the depths of the Nexus. The dungeon has all-new architecture and clutter never before seen in Oblivion!
Winner of the 2.5 Millionth Member Competition!
Oh, and you can kill Dark0ne... Yay!
1. Download the file from the Files tab
2. Open the .zip with your choice of unzipping program, such as 7Zip.
3. Extract all files to your Oblivion's Data folder (By default at c:/Program Files/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data.
4. Click Yes to overwrite matching files (Don't worry, there probably aren't any).
5. Open your Oblivion launcher and click Data Files
6. Locate 'Reclaiming the Nexus.esp' and make sure it has a tick mark beside it.
7. Launch the game! You're ready to play!
1. Uncheck the .esp file (Reclaiming the Nexus.esp)
2. Delete the files the mod came with.
Japanese Translation by catkai
French Translation by mousen054
The are no known incompatibilities. If you find one, please tell!
The are no known bugs. If you find one, please tell!
You can reach us through the comments section on this mod or via a PM on the Nexus forums.