File information

Last updated

Original upload

Created by

BayK

Uploaded by

SGTbayk47

Virus scan

Safe to use

About this mod

Makes all variants of combat armour more common in the Mojave.

Requirements
Permissions and credits
DISTRIBUTED COMBAT ARMOUR



DESCRIPTION
The Distributed Combat Armour mod makes all variants of combat armour, green, black, reinforced and reinforced mark 2, more common in the Mojave. In the vanilla game combat armour is rarely found on NPCs, and this mod aims to make it and it's variants a more common sight.

The mod changes the naming scheme of the combat amours and helmets to match the reinforced versions, which become 'Combat Armor, Green', 'Combat Helmet, Green' etc, and also retextures the black combat armour to match the new black helmet.

All variants of combat armour and their helmets can now be found being used by mercenaries and prospectors.

Combat armour is used by mercenaries and prospectors from the beginning of the game. When one of these NPCs spawns with combat armour, there is a 90% chance that it will be green, and only a 10% chance that it will be black, to somewhat preserve the exclusiveness of the black combat armour used by the Van Graffs. The same applies for combat helmets. Additionally, Van Graff thugs will also have a 50% chance to be wearing a black combat helmet.

If you are using my Desert Combat Armour mod the armour chances will change. There will now be a 50% chance that the armour will be desert, 40% chance to be green and 10% to be black. The desert armour is the most common, as it best fits the desert setting of the Mojave. The same will apply for combat helmets, and the Van Graff thugs will still have a 50% chance to wear a black combat helmet.

Combat armour, reinforced is only used by mercenaries after the player reaches level 15. The combat helmet, reinforced will only be found alongside the armour, and when an NPC spawns with said armour there is a 40% chance that they will also have the helmet.

Combat armour, reinforced mark 2 is only used by mercenaries after the player reaches level 20. The combat helmet, reinforced mark 2 will only be found alongside the armour, and when an NPC spawns with said armour there is a 30% chance that they will also have the helmet.

Changes in v1.0

Distributes combat armours and helmets.
Renames combat armours and helmets.
Retextures black combat armour.
Adds black combat helmet.

Changes in v1.1

Minor script changes.

Changes in v1.2

Combat armour and helmets now spawn in different locations.

Changes in v1.3

Combat armour and helmets now spawn in different locations.
Mod implemented completely via script.

Changes in v1.4.1

Removed accidental record edits from black combat armour.
Removed accidental mod dependency.

Changes in v1.5

Made compatible with my Sleeved Combat Armour mod.

REQUIREMENTS
This mod requires NVSE and the JIP LN NVSE Plugin.

BUGS AND CONFLICTS
The latest version of this mod has no bugs or conflicts.

INSTALLING AND UNINSTALLING

To install the mod copy the DistributedCombatArmour.esp and the DistributedCombatArmour.bsa into your data folder. To uninstall just remove the same two files. Or use your preferred mod manager to install this mod as you would any other.

CREDITS
Me, for the models and .esp.
Bethesda and Obsidian, for creating Fallout New Vegas.

PERMISSIONS AND DISCLAIMER
Any assets in my mods that are made by me can be considered modders resources, so long as I am credited in some way. Any other assets will require you to check the permissions of the respective mods.

This mod is provided as is, and I'm not responsible for any problems using the mod may cause.
Top