Last updated at 1:25, 23 Jun 2010 Uploaded at 23:52, 15 Feb 2006
1. Take everything off your character
2. Remove the backpack
3. Do a clean save. This means with the backpack REMOVED, save your game & then reload it WITHOUT Ents backpack enabled. )You will get a few errors of little importance(
4. When the game is loaded WITHOUT Ents backpack, save on a new slot & then exit the game.
5. Install this plugin then, over writing any files that are from any previous installs of ENTS backpack plugin.
6. Enable the plugin, load up your save game and go and see Farin Hayoak about backpacks.
7. When a backpack is bought it will give you a dummy backpack, and then change to the correct one you want.
And thats about it. Just make sure that you have no phantom weight in your inventory. you shouldn't, but MW can get weird sometimes.
Bascally install Ents mod..then overwrite his files with mine. Theres a few different versions of the packs & you can pick whichever one you like the best. It's been awhile since I've checked this mod but that should be about it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.