Last updated at 16:56, 5 Jul 2017 Uploaded at 17:04, 5 Jul 2017
Created with Frosty Tools v1.0.3 alpha (currently in development).
- Download the Frosty Mod Manager and run it. Find MassEffectAndromeda.exe if this is your first time using the manager.
- Download the mod from Nexus (Ironman.zip) and save it somewhere
- Drag n' drop "Ironman.zip" into the Mod Manager's main window. The mod will now appear in the list.
- Double click on the mod to activate it
- Press "Launch" to run the modded game!
- Control your flight using the camera's direction
- To activate flight, press Left CTRL [Vault key] while in mid-air. To deactivate, press Left CTRL once again. Flight mode can be activated in quick succession
- To activate supersonic flight mode, hold Left Shift [Sprint]
- To gain altitude faster, hold Spacebar [Jump]
- To lose speed and get to lower grounds, hold Right Mouse Button [Hover]
- Fatal falls and map boundaries have been disabled for a better flight experience
- You will not be able to activate flight mode unless you have a clear path ahead, an error sound will be heard otherwise
- Also included is the .fbproject for the curious one
Make sure to check the official ME:A modding Discord server!