0 of 0

File information

Last updated

Original upload

Created by

Norr

Uploaded by

Norr

Virus scan

Safe to use

About this mod

Fallout Loot Overhaul 2016 edition is an excellent scarcity mod, but doesn't cover DLC (and breaks Automatron).
FLO 2017 (pathes) Edition cover all DLC.

Requirements
Permissions and credits
Changelogs
This is a collection of patches for the mod Fallout Loot Overhaul 2016 Edition (FLO).
FLO covers only vanilla Fallout 4, it can be run alongside Far Harbor and Nukaworld, but breaks the end of the Automatron DLC.
All these patches are now natively compatible with the FLO version made by retakrew7, which can be found here.

This patch collection includes four files:

Fallout Loot Overhaul - Hardcore Mode ON - patch
Drinking from water sources reduces thirst. HMO medicines can be found in the proper containers. Not part of All in One.

Fallout Loot Overhaul - All in one - patch
This is a merged esp of all the patches below. If you use this, you won't need any of the others.

Fallout Loot Overhaul - Automatron - patch
This is required if you have Automatron, as the vanilla FLO overwrites a location Atomatron needs to function.

Fallout Loot Overhaul - Far Harbor - patch
This covers animal drops and enemy equipment for Far Harbor (see animal drops - patch below for rates).
Humanoid enemies are more likely to carry melee weapons.
Note that this file does not touch hand-placed objects, so there's still a bit more resources available in Far Harbor than there should be.

Fallout Loot Overhaul - Nukaworld - patch
This covers animal drops and enemy equipment for Nukaworld (see animal drops - patch below for rates).
Humanoid enemies are more likely to carry melee weapons.
Note that this file does not touch hand-placed objects, so there's still a bit more resources available in Nukaworld than there should be.

Fallout Loot Overhaul - animal drops - patch
Most animals and bugs have 10% chance to drop basic meat (Brahmin, Deathclaws, Radstags and Yao Guai have higher chance in vanilla FLO, I kept this as is. Mirelurk queens have 5 meat pieces, each at 90% drop chance).
Finding the Wasteland Survival Guide issue #9 adds 50% chance of using the "extra meat" loot list, which also includes hides and other special animal parts. Note that some parts may have lower or higher drop chances.
If you are happy with the animal drops in FLO 2016 ed, you don't need this file. If you are using the FLO version made by retakrew7 and are happy with those settings, you don't need this file.

Fallout Loot Overhaul - Powered water pump - patch
The vanilla Powered water pump (Pwp) from Wasteland Workshop produces 10 water and draws 4 power, (the same water production, but double power consumption as the vanilla water purifier).
FLO halves water production of the water purifier but doesn't touch the Pwp, which results in a "double production for double power" situation, making the Pwp arguable better than the Water purifier, as the Pwp doesn't need to be placed on a river or pond.
This patch changes the Pwp to produce 6 water while drawing 3 power. It is now primarily useful for land-locked settlements, as was originally intended, but still a viable option if open water is available but awkward to reach.

Fallout Loot Overhaul - Survival recipes - patch
Changes Herbal stimulant and Herbal anodyne to use regular Razorgrain instead of the wild variant, as the latter cannot be found when using FLO.

Fallout Loot Overhaul - Gorilla cages - patch
Changes Gorilla cage to use regular Mutfruit instead of the wild variant, as the latter cannot be found when using FLO. Requires Wasteland Workshop DLC.
REPORT BUG
Top