Last updated at 3:29, 25 Nov 2016 Uploaded at 1:10, 29 Jul 2016
WHAT IT DOES
Are you disappointed by the lack of room options in the official Vault-Tech Workshop DLC?
If so, then Vault 88 - More Vault Rooms is the right mod for you.
This mod expands the vault room options by adding a number of extra rooms and items for you to craft.
This mod requires the official Vault-Tec Workshop DLC.
For regular development updates and announcements follow (Twitter): @sirbalinmods
NightSoDark has made a mod called Modular Vault 88 Rooms that compliments this mod nicely which I would suggest you use.
Added new reactor and storage room sets.
Added custom Nuka Cola and Sunset Sarsaparilla room sets.
Added numerous vault related items.
- Added reactor and storage room sets.
- Added custom Nuka Cola and Sunset Sarsaparilla room set.
- Added numerous vault related items.
- Vault food counter now comes with a sneeze guard.
- Vault toilet and coffee dispensers now provide happiness.
- Vault bar counters now snap to one another.
- Diner booth is no longer torn.
- Pre-War versions of the Radio, Speaker, and Holotape Player are now turned to Diamond City Radio.
- A new barber room set found under the barber category.
- A new schoolroom set found under the school category.
- A new lavatory room set found under the lavatory category.
- Three new bedroom sets found under the quarter category.
- Four new luxury room sets found under the luxury category.
- A new reactor room set found under the reactor category.
- A new storage room set found under the storage category
- Custom Nuka Cola and Sunset Sarsaparilla quarters found under the custom category.
- Working vending machines that provide food and water for your settlers.
- Numerous vault related decor items.
- New security defense chairs.
- Assignable School Desk and Teacher's Chair.
- Miniature fresh and irradiated crop planters that snap to vault table.
- New vault counter stores that snap to vault bar counter.
- New vault doctor desk store.
Install with Nexus Mod Manager or place the files and esp into your data folder, then enable the mod using the file manager of your choice.
Missing previously placed luxury rooms.
Luxury rooms placed in version 1.2 will now disappear in version 1.3.
This is caused by the fact these rooms had to be remade to fix a navmesh issue.
The luxury room sets can however still be found in the workshop menu.
- Add even more room options.
- Add extra vault sign options.
- Add extra vault clutter items.
ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE VERSIONS
This mod should be compatible with a large number of player settlement mods.
If you find a compatibility issue please feel free to inform me of the problem you encountered.
Please don't hesitate to report any issue you find when using this mod.
You are also free to make suggestions of improvements and features you would like to see added.
- Creation Kit 2.0
- FO4Edit 3.1.3
- NifSkope 2.0 Pre-Alpha 4
- Material Editor
- B.A.E. - Bethesda Archive Extractor
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Intel Texture Works Plugin