- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
Last updated at 16:02, 27 Dec 2015 Uploaded at 16:28, 19 Nov 2015
Most of label textures for bottles are pretty poor, so I started to make some HD and detailed ones.
When originals textures are 1024px, I create new ones at 4096px. when original are 512px, I create new ones at 2048px. (and I provide 4k to 1k versions).
I make specular and normal texture only when I am thinking they are needed.
Since v0.9, all files are included in a FOMod installer containing all files (mains and optionals).
For now, the new labels textures are (I will update the graphic description later for v0.9.1):
- 4096, 2048 and 1024px px versions.
- Both files are made : pre-war and dirty ones.
- To go with this mod, I also start bilboards and bus stop advertisment mods for those products
a link explaining how to Install Manually.
Most easy way is to use NMM.
In game label maps are 1024Px, I suggest you try the 2k versions.
Review from 0.1 version of this mod on gamewatcher
And on youtube, review for version 0.1 by NarwhalBacon
- Add choice for prewar texture : you can choosee dirty ones.
- Add dirty texture for purified water.
- Adding a FOMod installer.
- Update of prewar liquors and wine textures.
- Huge Update of liquors and wines post wars textures, and offering 2 textures : Light dirty or heavy dirty
- 2 more optionals beer textures
- adding texture for Bobrov's best moonshine.
- adding texture for dirty water.
- adding texture for "Montressor" Wine
- add a "Vanilla size" texture pack
- Replace the 2K version of milk label included in 0.6 version by 1k version
- new version for purified water and milk bottle, the first one are still available as optional files.
- New label for clean water
- Adding 2 label for milk bottle (including a pre war one)
- Those 2 files are early first draft, I will make big chnage on them soon
- Rum texture is less saturate and more dirty
- Adding a label for beer (2 versions a green for lagger and brown for stout), The green one is included in main file, for brown one, you have to take the optional file. Beer in gale are 512Px only, so i Just propose 2K version, I think it's far enough. There is also a specular map for beer.
- Adding a firstLabel version for Rum.
- Wine : orthography correction from "vinery" to "winery", and adding "Merlot, as vanilla version.
- Whisky : name of provider and year of etablishment bigger. Change year of etablishment to 1798, as vanilla version
- Vodka : texture fit better to shapes of the label, and change "russian vodka" from white to black.
- First textures for Bourbon, Vodka, Wine and Whisky.
Future update :
- Texture corrections and improvment
- Adding soon some more Labels (which ones I will found.. as rum, beer etc.... )
- maybe specular and normal map
How to remove manually the texture ? :
To remove Bourbon, whiskey, rum, wine and vodka texture :
Go to your "Data/setdressing/playerhouseclutterclean" folder and remove those files :
bottlelabels01_d.dds, bottlelabels01prewar_d.dds, bottlelabels02_d.dds
To remove Beer texture :
Go to your " Data/setdressing/" folder and remove those files :
To remove clean water texture :
Go to your " Data/setdressing/FoodAndFoodWare" folder and remove those files :
To remove milk bottle texture :
Go to your " Data/props/MilkBottle" folder and remove those files :
MilkBottle_d.dds,MilkBottle_s.dds,MilkBottle_n.dds, MilkBottlePrewar_d.dds, MilkBottlePrewar_n.dds, MilkBottlePrewar_s.dds
All My Mods :