Last updated at 10:48, 13 Apr 2017 Uploaded at 13:03, 10 May 2016
Nuka-Cola Company has heard your complaints and has decided to replace the new "rocket shape" bottles with the good old classic bottles!
This mod replaces the models and textures of the Fallout 4's Nuka-Cola bottles with new custom bottles inspired by Fallout 3 and New Vegas. If you don't like the new shape of the Nuka-Cola bottles, this mod is definitely for you! In addition to that, in order to remain lore friendly as possible, all advertisements and billboards has been edited to replace the new bottle with classic bottle.
Have a nuke! Have a Nuka-Cola!
Also available on bethesda.net for PC and Xbox One.
Nuka-Cola Classic change the apparance of the following items:
Original (main file):
- Prewar Nuka Cola (only on the introduction)
- Nuka-Cola Cherry
- Nuka-Cola Quantum
- Empty Nuka-Cola bottle
- Nuka-Cola advertisements and billboards
- Quantum Keychain
- Bottle caps
Nuka World (DLC plugin):
- Nuka-Cola Quartz
- Nuka-Cola Victory
- Nuka-Cola Dark
- Nuka-Cola Wild
- Nuka-Cola Orange
- Nuka-Cola Grape
- All Nuka Mix variants
Wasteland Imports (included with Nuka World plugin):
- Nuka Clear
- Nuka Fusion
- Rum & Nuka
- Nuka Cocktail
Nuka-Cola Classic is natively compatible with Wasteland Imports. Make sure to place NukaColaClassic.esp and NukaColaClassic_DLC.esp after Wasteland Imports plugins in your load order.
Your load order should look to something like this:
- MojaveImports.esp (Wasteland Imports main plugin)
- NukaColaClassic.esp (Nuka-Cola Classic main plugin)
- NukaColaClassic_DLC.esp (Nuka-Cola Classic DLC plugin)
Obviously, this mod is not compatible with any other mod that alter the appearance of the Nuka Cola bottles and the Nuka Cola advertisements.
- 3ds Max Nif Plugin v3.8.0
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- B.A.E. Bethesda Archive Extractor
- Creation Kit 2.0
- Intel Texture Works Plugin
- Material Editor
- NifSkope 2.0 Pre-Alpha 4
1. Make sure that mods are correctly enabled
2. Extract the files into your Fallout 4's Data folder (Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data)
3. Enable MojaveImports.esp in your mod manager or plugins.txt
4. Make or update your merged patch / bashed patch.
More detailed instructions here.
If you're not familiar with modding, we recommend you to watch Gopher's playlist Modding Fallout 4.
Just remove NukaColaClassic.esp, NukaColaClassic - Main.ba2 and NukaColaClassic - Textures.ba2 from your Fallout 4 data folder.