Created by

theskymoves

Uploaded by

theskymoves

Virus scan

Safe to use

Tags for this mod

About this mod

Makes unlimited quantities of all base-game arrows and bolts available for purchase, from select merchants in Origins and Awakening.

Permissions and credits
Quartermaster sells Unlimited Ammo

Had a request to make Sureshot Bolts always available from a merchant and early in the game... got carried away and made this instead.

I opted to use the Circle Tower quartermaster as The Merchant, since he doesn't become inaccessible and his stock already contains projectile ammo. (There's another version that uses the Spoiled Princess innkeeper, for folks who don't want to enter Kinloch Hold for some reason. That version is silly, though.)

Both the Quartermaster and the Innkeeper versions can be used at the same time.

There are four (count em! 4!!!!!) different options. INSTALL ONLY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING!!!!

• 'tsm_qm_sureshot' adds an unlimited quantity of Sureshot Bolts to the Quartermaster's stock, but does not alter anything else.
  • 'tsm_qm_bolts' adds unlimited stock of Sureshot, Knockback, and Ice bolts, and makes his original limited offerings of Explosive and Fire bolts unlimited as well.
  • 'tsm_qm_arrows' adds unlimited stock of Ice, Elf-Flight, Arrow of Filth, and Andraste's arrows, and makes his original limited offering of Fire arrows unlimited as well. It does not edit or add any bolts, though.
  • 'tsm_qm_ammo' adds unlimited stock of all base game bolts and arrows.

And again, only one option should be installed.

Spoiled Princess sells Unlimited Ammo

The 'real' version of the mod uses the Circle Tower quartermaster as The Merchant, since he doesn't become inaccessible and his stock already contains projectile ammo. But because I realize that some players may not want to enter Kinloch Hold until later in the game, I made a version that uses the Spoiled Princess innkeeper.

Again, both the Quartermaster and the Innkeeper versions can be used at the same time.

There are four (count em! 4!!!!!) different options. INSTALL ONLY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING!!!!

• 'tsm_sp_sureshot' adds an unlimited quantity of Sureshot Bolts to the innkeeper's stock, but does not alter anything else.
  • 'tsm_sp_bolts' adds unlimited stock of all vanilla bolts.
  • 'tsm_sp_arrows' adds unlimited stock of all vanilla arrows.
  • 'tsm_sp_ammo' adds unlimited stock of all base game bolts and arrows.

And again, only one option should be installed.

Glassric the Weaponsmith sells Unlimited Ammo

While a few Awakening merchants stock limited quantities of various arrows and bolts, special projectiles are hard to come by in the expansion.

To address the rarity of ammo, I've made the following edits to the stock of Glassric the Weaponsmith (in the City of Amaranthine):

• his stock of Arrow of Filth is now unlimited, and he now carries unlimited stock of all base-game arrows
  • his stock of Sureshot Bolts and Knockback Bolts is now unlimited, and he also carries unlimited stock of all other base-game bolts.

Install to the manual override folder, i.e., [drive letter]:\[user]\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override.

While I did install the game long enough to test the 'all ammo' versions of the files (and make some screencaps), this has not been thoroughly play-tested to my standards  and should be considered Beta. I did not test any of the 'arrows', 'bolts', or 'sureshot' version.