Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
0 of 0

File information

Last updated

Original upload

Created by


Uploaded by


Virus scan

Safe to use

Tags for this mod

About this mod

A droprate mod that allows you to pick between 5/10/20/40/60/80/100 percent droprate increase and whether it affects shards, items, or both.

Permissions and credits
This mod adjusts the droprate by the percentage in the file's title (5/10/20/40/60/80/100) up to the maximum of 100. This mod adjust the default value up by the specified value. E.g. the 5% droprate mod increases all droprates by 5%. If a shard or item has a 5% droprate, this increases it by 5% for a total of a 10% droprate. It does not set every droprate value specifically to 5/10/20/40/60/80/100%.

You may pick between the mod adjusting shards, items, or shards and items. None of the files adjust money droprates.

This mod is not compatible with any other mod that modifies the "PB_DT_DropRateMaster.uasset" file.

This file was made after some users requested a more varied set of droprates beyond the existing mods of just 10% or 100%.