Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
1. Long War for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
This overhaul mod changes a number of X-Com features and settings to create a far longer and more intense conflict with the aliens. X-Com soldiers now have eight classes and have an array of new items to employ. You may bring eight soldiers on missions and retake countries for X-Com through multiple alien base assaults.
updated 16:55, 18 Sep 2015 600,551 22,084 27,730kb johnnylump
2. XCOM ToolBoks for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
A collection of mods and tweaks which can be enabled separately:
* Configurable Camera - Free rotation, Max/Min zoom etc
* Selective Recruitment - Select the nationality and gender probability of new recruits
* Select the Class that Rookies will be promoted as
* Psi Probability
* Skip Startup Movies
updated 16:41, 25 Dec 2013 132,825 3,526 5,266kb bokauk
4. Enhanced Tactical Info (for Long War) for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Displays soldier XP/PsiXP, mobility, damage reduction and active alien counts on the soldier info screen during battle (F1). XP values take mission completion bonuses into account.
updated 20:08, 13 Aug 2015 14,313 571 12kb SpazmoJones
5. Virtual Reality Training (for Long War) for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Soldiers at the base earn XP every day. OTC upgrades grant bonus daily XP.
updated 11:17, 14 Aug 2015 8,771 342 2kb SpazmoJones
6. Graphics boost with latest SweetFX 151 EU-EW for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Things can be done better so here is SweetFX that actually makes the visuals better than original rather than opposite. I guarantee it will not be way too dark or way too desaturated or far off original. This will remove bluish and reddish fog tint, make textures super sharp without aliasing caused, shines shiny, realistic colours, lights, shadows.
updated 17:19, 5 Jan 2014 22,747 1,071 2,991kb miraclefreak
7. Xcom Enemy Within Uber Mod for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
This mod makes the game uber ... ie : consider this A CHEAT (You have been warned) ;)
Now with 5 Different Versions to choose from! Works with Both Enemy Unknown and Within
Changes TONS of things (money, soldier stats, time to build or research, aim, satelites, etc...)
updated 2:12, 5 Jan 2015 27,584 1,079 542kb FireHawkX
9. Military Retexture Pack for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
An armor and a weapon retexture package to be used with texmod.
updated 12:22, 3 Dec 2012 30,529 1,033 25,928kb kolt16
10. XCOM Interface and Gameplay Tweaks for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
A collection of small interface and gameplay tweaks, like no disappearing corpses, overwatch and hunker down delay, soldier gender and nationality, XP and mobility display, abductions in countries with satellite coverage.
updated 7:24, 12 Jul 2015 109,607 1,449 14kb wghost81
11. Revenge of the Sleeves for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Put your gene-modded soldiers back into all-weather wear.
updated 22:20, 20 Jul 2014 38,782 1,328 1kb Peasly Wellbott
12. Commander's Choice - Squaddie Class Assignment for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Pick the assigned class of your Squaddies!
updated 23:23, 17 Jul 2014 15,314 710 1kb Peasly Wellbott
13. Graphics Mod - X-COM Enemy Unknown UPDATED 1-2b for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Enhances the overall graphics - sharper textures, more detailed shadows and overall improved image quality. *****Please Make a copy of you default BaseEngine File prior to using this file.*****
updated 18:33, 28 Oct 2012 20,736 857 12kb philstat
14. Downgrade EU to patch 4 Changelist 356266 for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Have no interest in moving on to XCom Enemy Within?
Don't want to play XCom Enemy Unknown after patch 5 and patch 6 destroyed all the mods?
Then this mod is exactly what a Troglodyte in your situation needs.
updated 15:26, 22 Jun 2014 18,285 1,054 20,910kb Bertilsson
15. Alien Sight Range Indicator for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Displays a sight range ring around visible aliens (like those revealed by a battle scanner).
updated 11:21, 13 Aug 2015 4,377 254 1kb SpazmoJones
16. XCom Sleeve Genie (for Long War or vanilla XCom) for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Enable sleeves on all armour and soldier types with this easy to use utility.
updated 3:41, 8 Jul 2015 7,176 317 535kb SpazmoJones
19. Meld Mechanics Reworked for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Turns off Meld canisters on maps and allows to collect Meld from dead aliens and alien artifacts (Food, Stasis Tank and Surgery) instead. There is also alternative mod version, which keeps canisters intact (see long description).
updated 18:10, 27 Apr 2015 15,405 583 1kb wghost81
22. Developer Console Activation for EW and EWLW for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
This is a PatcherGUI utility that will activate the Developer Console (enable 'cheat' commands) in vanilla EW and EW: LW
updated 21:57, 30 Mar 2015 3,618 112 0kb Agammamon
24. XCOM Graphics Enhancement with SweetFX for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
A graphics mod that adds post-processing effects to XCOM: Enemy Unknown, increasing saturation, contrast, and sharpness.
updated 15:54, 17 Dec 2012 9,090 393 3kb Springwight