Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
1. Long War for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
This overhaul mod changes a number of X-Com features and settings to create a far longer and more intense conflict with the aliens. X-Com soldiers now have eight classes and have an array of new items to employ. You may bring eight soldiers on missions and retake countries for X-Com through multiple alien base assaults.
updated 20:03, 23 Jan 2017 876,440 36,131 27,730kb johnnylump
3. XCOM ToolBoks for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
A collection of mods and tweaks which can be enabled separately:
* Configurable Camera - Free rotation, Max/Min zoom etc
* Selective Recruitment - Select the nationality and gender probability of new recruits
* Select the Class that Rookies will be promoted as
* Psi Probability
* Skip Startup Movies
updated 16:41, 25 Dec 2013 163,146 5,133 5,266kb bokauk
5. Enhanced Tactical Info (for Long War) for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Displays soldier XP/PsiXP, mobility, damage reduction and active alien counts on the soldier info screen during battle (F1). XP values take mission completion bonuses into account.
updated 22:12, 27 Jan 2016 30,726 1,495 12kb SpazmoJones
6. Xcom Enemy Within Uber Mod for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
This mod makes the game uber ... ie : consider this A CHEAT (You have been warned) ;)
Now with 5 Different Versions to choose from! Works with Both Enemy Unknown and Within
Changes TONS of things (money, soldier stats, time to build or research, aim, satelites, etc...)
updated 20:31, 4 Feb 2016 37,715 1,627 542kb FireHawkX
7. XCOM Interface and Gameplay Tweaks for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
A collection of small interface and gameplay tweaks, like no disappearing corpses, overwatch and hunker down delay, soldier gender and nationality, XP and mobility display, abductions in countries with satellite coverage.
updated 7:24, 12 Jul 2015 160,654 2,232 14kb wghost81
8. Virtual Reality Training (for Long War) for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Soldiers at the base earn XP every day. OTC upgrades grant bonus daily XP.
updated 11:17, 14 Aug 2015 19,751 1,025 2kb SpazmoJones
9. Commander's Choice - Squaddie Class Assignment for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Pick the assigned class of your Squaddies!
updated 23:23, 17 Jul 2014 23,485 1,192 1kb Peasly Wellbott
10. XCom Sleeve Genie (for Long War or vanilla XCom) for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Enable sleeves on all armour and soldier types with this easy to use utility.
updated 3:41, 8 Jul 2015 14,084 758 535kb SpazmoJones
11. No Alien Movement When Revealed for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
When you reveal an alien pod, they no longer get the free move into cover, or as they sometimes do, directly towards your team...looking at you Chryssalids.
updated 19:12, 11 Jun 2014 11,883 724 0kb Akimb0
12. Developer Console Activation for EW and EWLW for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
This is a PatcherGUI utility that will activate the Developer Console (enable 'cheat' commands) in vanilla EW and EW: LW
updated 21:57, 30 Mar 2015 8,967 366 0kb Agammamon
13. Alien Sight Range Indicator for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Displays a sight range ring around visible aliens (like those revealed by a battle scanner).
updated 11:21, 13 Aug 2015 9,196 633 1kb SpazmoJones
14. Revenge of the Sleeves for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Put your gene-modded soldiers back into all-weather wear.
updated 22:20, 20 Jul 2014 48,662 1,847 1kb Peasly Wellbott
15. Graphics boost with latest SweetFX 151 EU-EW for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Things can be done better so here is SweetFX that actually makes the visuals better than original rather than opposite. I guarantee it will not be way too dark or way too desaturated or far off original. This will remove bluish and reddish fog tint, make textures super sharp without aliasing caused, shines shiny, realistic colours, lights, shadows.
updated 17:19, 5 Jan 2014 35,377 1,784 2,991kb miraclefreak
16. Second Wave for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
This mod enables the Second Wave options that were turned off by default. I can not guarantee every option works but at least they'll be enabled =P
I also included a optional file that will include second wave options and the ability to see and shot down UFO's that are conducting terror/abduction missions
updated 21:32, 27 Oct 2012 11,254 496 16kb arietatray
17. Enhanced Soldier Nicknames - Long War for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Increases automated soldier nicknames for Long War mod. By default there are roughly 32 nicknames per class, and some are shared. This mod uses between 150 and 200 unique nicknames per class, with over 700 unique nicknames overall.
updated 13:23, 24 Dec 2015 11,655 552 115kb chromeweasel
20. Mass Effect - 2 Shepard Voicepacks for XCOM soldiers (for Long War and Vanilla) for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Tired of the exactly the same voices of your soldiers using the same lines with only slight differences in tone? Do you like your soldiers more personalized, do you want them to have actual character? Are you a fan of Mass Effect? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, this addon is for you.
updated 1:22, 24 Feb 2016 3,487 253 10,844kb MJpoland
22. Interception UFO Damage Display for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Adds damage indicator for UFOs during interception minigame.
updated 10:08, 17 Apr 2015 6,317 328 930kb XMarksTheSpot
23. Show Country Name (for Long War) for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Shows the country name of a soldier when viewing the soldier in the barracks.
updated 19:15, 27 Nov 2016 4,868 348 2kb SpazmoJones
24. Tac Suit - Military Camo - TPF Extractor (For LW or EW) for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
This is a compilation of Textures from - KEBW1144, Caesarinvictus, kolt16, baszermaszer, Gervas, ObelixDk and me Lestroyer. For LW or EW.
updated 7:21, 11 May 2015 18,614 341 3,953kb Lestroyer
25. EXALT Scan Reminder (for Long War) for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Automatically creates reminders to scan for EXALT after covert operations and unsuccessful intel scans.
updated 20:15, 13 Aug 2015 5,248 357 11kb SpazmoJones