Last updated at 1:21, 31 May 2016 Uploaded at 20:10, 12 Jan 2016
UPDATED FOR PATCH 1.12
Simple tweak dll that re-enables the debug console.
This is LATEST update.
This utility will be updated as new versions.
HOW TO USE:
Press "tilde" button or "F4" to enable console (Not main menu).
Press "F1" to activate FreeCamera.
If you want to change custom button - open custombind.txt in "bin" directory, past CustomBindNumber and click "Save" button.
(You can find all numbers of buttons in CustomBindNumbers.txt)
1. Unpack "bin" and "content" folders from archive to your "Witcher 3" game directory and replace if need.
example - C:\GOG\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
2. Open custombind.txt in "bin" directory, change key number (from CustomBindNumbers.txt) and click "Save" button.
If the game won't start initially here's what to do:
1. Replace the dsound.dll from the game executable folder to desktop.
example - C:\GOG\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64\
2. Load the game without the dsound.dll.
3. Load a save then exit out of the game and put dsound.dll back into the The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64\ folder and open game again.
If your game doesn't start
just DOWNLOAD Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Packages and re-install it.
Your antivirus may detect the dsound.dll file like a virus and delete it.
Before installing - disable the antivirus and add file dsound.dll file to the exclusion list.
check VirusTotal log
Skomski and Nalatroz with AloisManas.