Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
1. Witcher 2 Full combat Rebalance for The Witcher 2
Rebalanced of the games combat released 20/06/2013 from the developers CDprojeckt Red.
updated 18:49, 25 Dec 2013 124,944 4,172 1,433,690kb Zodd13
3. Extra talents per Lv for The Witcher 2
In the vanilla game, there is not enough skill points to make Geralt the legendary Witcher that he is. Only 34 talent points at max level yet there are 102 skills (including lv2s). This mod changes the amount of talent points received per level so you will be able to max out all skills by Lv 35.
updated 7:55, 16 May 2014 107,641 3,085 1,118kb kalpa2004
10. Fix Dice Poker and Arm Wrestling - Always win for The Witcher 2
Fixes the Dice Poker and Arm Wrestling minigames so you always win.
updated 16:21, 23 Jul 2013 38,960 1,262 1,226kb Mx-T
11. Extreme Quality Flora v1 for The Witcher 2
What it does:
Dramatically increases grass rendering distance
Distant tree moss rendered
Full detail bushes/shrubs over entire fields
Maximum quality trees at any distance
Wind reactive flora as far as you can see
Grass pop-in completely eliminated
updated 17:04, 15 Jul 2013 31,235 1,227 17,987kb EatChildren
12. Market Price Mod for The Witcher 2
This mod will restore the 5:1 ratio between purchase and sale prices that is found in the original Witcher game. At present, the Witcher 2 appears to have a 24:1 ratio which some have found a bit harsh.
updated 6:51, 1 Jun 2011 38,010 1,257 10kb Paul_NZ
13. All Swords and Armors Rare Epic Magical from innkeepers A 1 2 3 for The Witcher 2
Always wanted the most badass armor right from the start? instead of the ending and then the game ends way to soon for you to enjoy your armor and sword? well here is a mod that allows you to buy any sword, armor, trophy from the innkeepers in all 3 acts.
updated 11:11, 12 Jan 2013 29,816 932 9kb EvilSpenZer
14. Enhanced Mod Compilation for The Witcher 2
The aim for this mod is to remove any annoyances and keep balancing close to original. Most notable features:
- Auto-loot items.
- Better inventory management.
- More detailed talent descriptions.
- Reduced item weight.
- Less finishers on stunned enemies.
- Always highlight lootable objects.
updated 22:16, 2 Jan 2015 18,397 355 8kb QuietusPlus
15. Return of the White Wolf - hair texture replacement for The Witcher 2
Give Geralt back his milky white hair.
updated 13:59, 16 Nov 2014 26,206 1,075 1,338kb Wednesday17
18. All items added to Inkeepers -EDITABLE for The Witcher 2
All items: quest, armors, weapon, bombs.
New Enchanced Edition Weapons and Dark Items!
updated 18:25, 20 Jan 2013 36,181 778 55kb rustine
19. Training skills since level 1 for The Witcher 2
Geralt starts off with all training skills. Plus some annoying bugs fixed.
updated 5:23, 30 Jun 2013 12,100 525 1,230kb haggen
20. Dark Items for All Difficulty Levels for The Witcher 2
Unlocks Dark Items for use in all Difficulty levels not just Dark Mode. Plus: Dark Items are added to your inventory.
updated 13:28, 24 Aug 2014 31,868 770 1,118kb pMarK
23. Cheat Guide using Cheat Engine for The Witcher 2
A guide to modifying your game files using the program Cheat Engine.
updated 16:21, 3 Jun 2011 24,546 647 1,054kb nighthorns
24. Witcher 2 EE Saves- The path of your choice for The Witcher 2
Witcher 2 saves at various points in the campaign.
For those who want to play to a different ending but don't want to go through the entire act 1 (or2) and prologue.
updated 18:29, 3 May 2015 16,416 236 6,395kb jack1395