Last updated at 2:55, 3 Dec 2016 Uploaded at 21:02, 2 Nov 2016
* OVERVIEW *
This mod add lanterns to main roads, villages, towns and settlements. To avoid immersion breaking I haven't placed tons of lanterns like "Christmas holidays lighting" in villages or like "Highways lighting" for main roads; way far from it.
For instance, lanterns in main roads are placed far from each other in wild areas and some main roads are intentionally not covered.
Please take note that some settlements have already lanterns from Vanilla setup. To prevent CTD and glitches, these vanilla lanterns are left completely untouched from me!
THIS IS NOT THE SAME FILE WHICH I'VE UPLOADED ON BETHESDA.NET!
* LOADING ORDER *
This mods edit many exterior cells of Skyrim, so the good loading order is:
- Lanterns of Skyrim
- Unofficial Skyrim Patch (or USSEP)
- DLCs and Unofficial patches
- ... All other mods
This to allow the Unofficial Patch to properly edit the exterior cells data like the locations.
* COMPLEMENTARY PATCHES *
The patches should just be already compatibles. Here the list of patches (of Standard Skyrim):
- Lantern Caretakers
- Dawnguard DLC patch - adds lanterns in Dayspring Canyon
- Climates of Tamriel v3.x presets
- Compatibilties patches
- Rounded lanterns
- Make your own patch
- Towns and Villages Enhanced patch
- Expanded Towns and Cities patch
- Pure Weather This mod contains a preset for LoS too.
- Settlements Expanded
* MCM version comes when SkyUI for SE is out *
* FACEBOOK *