Tyrannicon, creator of a number of impressive battle videos, has given Zack Snyder's movie 300 the Skyrim treatment.
The video has even attracted the attention of Skyrim Executive Producer Todd Howard.QUOTEDuring today’s QuakeCon panel, “The Game of Making Games”, Todd Howard shared that his current favorite Skyrim video is Skyrim: 300 (Battle of Thermopylae).
To create the video, Tyrannicon used the following mods:
Thermopylae by: vlad550077
Arrows Stick by: CA
Directors Tools by: Artisanix
Puppeteer Master by: JohnB
Leonidas by: Sutoko
Enhanced Blood Textures by: dDefinder
Review Studio With Green Screen Rooms by: KahjiitRaj
Remove Slow Time Screen Effect by: Lestat Viro
Spartan shield by: Davis237834
Spartan armour by: Solidus2845
Spears by: Hel Borne,ZuSkunks and Sushiyant
No Hair by: Galika
You can see more battle videos at Tyrannicon's Youtube channel.
Bethesda Softworks announced that the DLC Dawnguard is available for PC via Steam.QUOTEThe Vampire Lord Harkon has returned to power. By using the Elder Scrolls, he seeks to do the unthinkable - to end the sun itself. Will you join the ancient order of the Dawnguard and stop him? Or will you become a Vampire Lord yourself? Featuring an all new faction questline and locations, the ultimate choice will be yours.
The DLC can be purchased via the Steam Store for US$20 in the USA and elsewhere, 14 quid in the UK and $25 in Australia.
A few lesser known mods that I am currently having fun with. Check them out.
Thumbnail image for this video is 'Dovahkin Dragonlord' courtesy of glenn55555. All thumbnails can be see here in the images section.
Recruit More Blades - SkyHavenTempleEnhanced
My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers
Sky Haven Teleporter
And don't forget to check out the Brodual channel.
When will the Dawnguard DLC be released for PC? Nobody seems to know, but Bethesdas Pete Hines has tweeted the following : "We have not announced Dawnguard for any other platform, nor given any timeline for any such news. If we have any news, i promise i'd tell you".
A tutorial for beginners explaining Load Order and the BOSS tool. This video covers the following:
1. What 'load order' means.
2. Why it is important.
3. How to use BOSS to help manage your load order.
A look at several different mods in this video, ranging from those that add immersion to those that are just plain old fun.
Video thumbnail by TheOutlander. All thumbnails can be see here in the images section.
Birds of skyrim
More Village Animals
83Willows 101BugsHD Butterfly Dragonfly Luna-Moth Torchbug
Conjurable Chest and Crafting Furniture Spells
Summon Skeletal Horde
I have been waiting for this mod for quite some time, and it was everything I expected and more. A look at the great new weather mod Project Reality - Climates of Tamriel.
Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting
A few days ago we finished rolling our preliminary new index page, complete with feeds. Since then we’ve been carefully combing through the feedback that didn’t contain threats on our lives or the use of pitchforks, fire-lit torches or tinfoil hats and we’ve been gradually working to improve the features on offer. I thought, on day 3, I’d share some of the updates and improvements we’ve made since first rolling out the new index page and just let you know that we’re still working on it and taking on-board constructive feedback.
The change log up until now:
- Moved the Hot Files thumbnails from the right nav to underneath the large hot files image, where it was before. Expanded the width to take up the entire content area to ensure we can fit the new 6 hot files, up from the original 5
- Added left and right arrows that allow you to move the hot files image to the previous or next file in the list
- Removed the tool-tip to the right of the "Your feeds" heading and replaced it with a link to your feed preferences to make it more obvious you can actually manipulate the feeds to some extent
- Site news is now the default feed for people who haven't set a default
- You can now disable your activity feed on your profile within your preferences
- Increased the font size to make it more readable in most areas
- Large images posted in file news articles are now scaled down in the File news tab to ensure they don't take up too much space (this will not affect the actual news article itself)
- Fixed an issue with the file news article likes that meant you could like an article an unlimited amount of times
- Changed the Latest Files and Latest images so that they show three in a row, and 15 per page
- Entries in the Latest files and Latest Images now show how long it has been since the file has been added to the site
- The "more" button on the Latest Files and Latest Images tabs will now provide 15 more entries on the same page [note: we plan to update this so that it replaces the current 15 entries, rather than tacks another 15 on to the end. You'll then be able to scroll back and forth through the latest files and images without leaving the index]
If you haven’t already I’d recommend you go to your preferences where you will find options to manipulate your feeds a bit more to your liking, and change your default feed preference. Don’t care about the activity feeds? That’s fine, change your default feed to Site News, Latest Files or Latest Images, depending on what you come here for, and you’ll get that every time you land on the site.
As I said, we’re still very much working on this and appreciate the constructive (with emphasis on constructive) feedback we’ve been receiving.
Jump to page