19 March 2014 18:18:48posted by Gopher Mod News
An ambitious project known as Beyond Skyrim aims to bring all the provinces of Tamriel to the game of Skyrim. The team has released an official trailer announcing that we will be able to play in Bruma as early as Summer 2014.
Visit the Beyond Skyrim Forums if you want more details, or if you want to help out in any way.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications
- >Author blocking, user area tweaks and general updates
- >Bethesda's first-ever E3 conference!
- >Nexus Mod Manager v0.60 alpha : Upgrading from v0.53