5 August 2013 18:06:33posted by Gopher Mod News
The latest version of the ENB mod comes with new memory management code that may help with performance and stability, but what about people who dont use the ENB mod? Well a new mod called ENBoost allows you to use the new features of this mod without the graphical changes, and in this video I take alook at it and see what benefits I can get from it.
CTD and Memory patch ENBoost
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >The Sunday Discussion - Caliente - Author of "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
- >Staff picks - 30 Nov 2016
- >The Sunday discussion - Duncan Harris, screenshot artist and owner of DeadEndThrills.com
- >Staff picks - 23 Nov 2016
- >The Sunday discussion - Cavou - Author of the Texture Improvement Project for Dark Souls II