8 March 2013 10:25:10posted by Gopher Mod News
One of the most common requests for help I get are those from people who have crashes when they start Skyrim. This is usually caused by a missing master in your load order, so in this video I show you how to find out if that is the case, and which file is the problem.
Download links for reviewed mods:
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications
- >Author blocking, user area tweaks and general updates
- >Bethesda's first-ever E3 conference!
- >Nexus Mod Manager v0.60 alpha : Upgrading from v0.53