27 January 2013 1:15:23posted by Gopher Mod News
SkyUI is the most endorsed mod on all of the Nexus sites, and with the addition of the Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) it has become even more essential on most peoples Skyrim mod list. However there are people who still prefer the original games UI and for them the lack of the MCM is a major setback.
But have no fear, the SkyUI team thought of that and have provided a way for everyone to enjoy the advantages of MCM.
Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications