12 May 2012 4:07:26posted by Lingwei Game NewsElder Scrolls News
As part of it's coverage of the Elder Scrolls Online, GameInformer has launched a hub of information. Topics include:
-An interview with the Creative Director Paul Sage;
-A video with Matt Firor;
-Information about what the game offers Skyrim and MMO players.
Kotaku has an article about how games like Skyrim can interfere in people's social life.
Steam has a sale of 33% off for Skyrim this weekend (12-13 May) only.
GameSpy has an article about several thief mods for Skyrim.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Downloading issues update
- >Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming
- >Steam sale and downloading issues prompts CDN expansion
- >Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops
- >Another note on site security, your security, and a malware email doing the rounds