12 May 2012 4:07:26posted by Lingwei Game NewsElder Scrolls News
As part of it's coverage of the Elder Scrolls Online, GameInformer has launched a hub of information. Topics include:
-An interview with the Creative Director Paul Sage;
-A video with Matt Firor;
-Information about what the game offers Skyrim and MMO players.
Kotaku has an article about how games like Skyrim can interfere in people's social life.
Steam has a sale of 33% off for Skyrim this weekend (12-13 May) only.
GameSpy has an article about several thief mods for Skyrim.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications
- >Author blocking, user area tweaks and general updates
- >Bethesda's first-ever E3 conference!
- >Nexus Mod Manager v0.60 alpha : Upgrading from v0.53