12 May 2012 4:07:26posted by Lingwei Game NewsElder Scrolls News
As part of it's coverage of the Elder Scrolls Online, GameInformer has launched a hub of information. Topics include:
-An interview with the Creative Director Paul Sage;
-A video with Matt Firor;
-Information about what the game offers Skyrim and MMO players.
Kotaku has an article about how games like Skyrim can interfere in people's social life.
Steam has a sale of 33% off for Skyrim this weekend (12-13 May) only.
GameSpy has an article about several thief mods for Skyrim.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Skyrim Mod Sanctuary 85 : Dremora of Coldharbour, Animations and Snow
- >Be careful: Trojans masquerading as popular executables
- >Elder Scrolls Online Nexus with NMM support plus NMM update that includes mod search
- >Downtime today - it wasn't us!
- >Integrated support and separation for other language and "translation mods"