12 May 2012 4:07:26posted by Lingwei Game NewsElder Scrolls News
As part of it's coverage of the Elder Scrolls Online, GameInformer has launched a hub of information. Topics include:
-An interview with the Creative Director Paul Sage;
-A video with Matt Firor;
-Information about what the game offers Skyrim and MMO players.
Kotaku has an article about how games like Skyrim can interfere in people's social life.
Steam has a sale of 33% off for Skyrim this weekend (12-13 May) only.
GameSpy has an article about several thief mods for Skyrim.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Drawing a line under recent events and moving on
- >Steam and Bethesda remove paid modding from Skyrim Workshop
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow