5 March 2012 16:54:47posted by Dark0ne Mod NewsEver wondered what it would be like to own a farm? Ever played Farmville and thought to yourself "this would be so much better if it didn't insult my intelligence with cartoony graphics"? Me neither. But that's not the point! Tytanis, of Tytanis - The Ultimate Mod fame is currently working on updating his mod to include a wide spectrum of farming activities and the concept is too cool to not promote here on Skyrim Nexus. For a sneak peak of Tytanis's upcoming update, check out his teaser video.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam and Bethesda remove paid modding from Skyrim Workshop
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus