7 February 2012 18:04:53posted by Zaldiir Game NewsBethesda just released the Creation Kit on Steam!
To download it, go to "View" -> "Tools", and look for "Creation Kit".
Along with the Creation Kit, they also had a surprise, which was a HD Texture Pack! (Yeah, I know - we knew that...) This pack can be downloaded by right clicking Skyrim, and then clicking "View Downloadable Content", then "View available downloadable content for this game". And there it is!
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam and Bethesda remove paid modding from Skyrim Workshop
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus