30 January 2012 18:38:02posted by Zaldiir Game NewsThe third beta update (1.4.21) is now on Steam. It only features one change though:
QUOTEWe really appreciate the feedback from our Steam Beta. We anticipate the 1.4 update going live this week for all on the PC and being sent to the console manufacturers. The Creation Kit won’t be far behind.
- Fixed bug related to hitching between cell boundaries.
SKSE is now updated to 1.04.08, so if you have Skyrim beta update 1.4.21, go grab the SKSE Update!
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications
- >Author blocking, user area tweaks and general updates
- >Bethesda's first-ever E3 conference!
- >Nexus Mod Manager v0.60 alpha : Upgrading from v0.53