20 December 2011 21:38:16posted by Zaldiir Game NewsA small update for Skyrim was released today on Steam, which adds support for LAA.
- Support for 4-Gigabyte Tuning (Large Address Aware).
- Fixed issue with accented characters not displaying properly at the end of a line.
So, it seems a 3rd party software for running Skyrim with support for LAA is no longer needed, hopefully.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications