7 December 2011 20:03:30posted by Zaldiir Game NewsUpdate 1.3 for Skyrim is now available on Steam and is being submitted to Sony and Microsoft!
Update 1.3 Notes:
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
Bethesda is also planning on supporting 4GB Tuning for PC (Large Address Aware) next week, so stay tuned!
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications
- >Author blocking, user area tweaks and general updates
- >Bethesda's first-ever E3 conference!
- >Nexus Mod Manager v0.60 alpha : Upgrading from v0.53