7 December 2011 20:03:30posted by Zaldiir Game NewsUpdate 1.3 for Skyrim is now available on Steam and is being submitted to Sony and Microsoft!
Update 1.3 Notes:
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
Bethesda is also planning on supporting 4GB Tuning for PC (Large Address Aware) next week, so stay tuned!
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >The Sunday Discussion - Caliente - Author of "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
- >Staff picks - 30 Nov 2016
- >The Sunday discussion - Duncan Harris, screenshot artist and owner of DeadEndThrills.com
- >Staff picks - 23 Nov 2016
- >The Sunday discussion - Cavou - Author of the Texture Improvement Project for Dark Souls II