28 October 2011 16:03:18posted by Zaldiir Game NewsThe first Skyrim team diary — “Completely Blue Sky: The Concept of Skyrim” is now released on the official Elder Scrolls website
The diary features concept artists Ray Lederer and Adam Adamowicz, with a full article, over 40 pieces of concept art and a slick concept-to-reality montage video.
Also catch the first Skyrim podcast, featuring Todd Howard, Ray Lederer and Adam Adamowicz!
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications