Last updated at 19:00, 14 Feb 2017 Uploaded at 23:34, 16 Feb 2012
A house at the highest point of the world, usable by the Dovahkiin. After certain point of the story dragon(s) will circle the house.
To access the house, you'll first have to find the key hidden nearby. I'll tell the location in the end of this description if you don't want to spend time looking.
- Two floors + basement + storage area
- Eight mannequins total
- Plenty of weapon racks and display cases
- Every kind of crafting station
Drop TotWHouse.esp into the Skyrim data folder. To uninstall just delete or deactivate it while your character is outside of the house.
A Spanish translation can be found here. (Many thanks to obla)
<<Known issues and compatibility>>
- Navmeshes are unfinished
I tried to stay clear of the most important areas where the main questline takes place. Some minor glitches may occur with NPC's in the area but there shouldn't be any game-breaking issues. Other mods will work fine unless they modify the same area.
v. 1.0 (5/20/2012)
- Added a new floor containing more mannequins, weapon racks etc...
- Improvements to exterior
- This is pretty much the final version. Updates after this one are unlikely.
v. 0.2.1 (3/4/2012)
- Extended basement
- Added music
v. 0.2 (02/25/2012)
- Finalized interior layout
- Lighting fixes
- Fixed some minor issues
v. 0.11 (02/17/2012)
- Added ambience
- Fixed bookshelves
- Removed 3 broken mannequins and added 1 working one
- A few tweaks here and there
v. 0.1 (02/15/2012)
- Initial release
The house key can be found behind the Nordic wall nearby (the one you learn the shouts from). There's a chest in which you'll find the key.
The basement key is between the upstairs bed and the wall.