Last updated at 10:21, 19 Jun 2017 Uploaded at 12:21, 18 Jun 2017
This mod is an esp replacer which brings Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul support to the great original mod "The Sober Soldier's Supply" by aleniskendra. This version is an add-on for survival mods for iNeed by isoku
Features from the original mod :
- Turn any alcoholic beverage into vinegar at a cooking pot! All you need to start the fermentation process is a sample of live vinegar, several
- Brew your own healthful posca in a variety of flavors at any cooking pot! All you need is water, vinegar, and your flavor ingredients of choice!
- Boil rain water at any cooking pot to sanitize it (adding a slight buff when you drink it!).
bottles (of the same kind) of alcoholic beverage, and rainwater or
- Find vinegar, coriander seeds (new ingredient!), posca, boiled water, and rainwater scattered throughout Skyrim. Make sure you check bandit camps
and farms for cooking pots and rain barrels!
- Buy vinegar, coriander seeds, posca, rainwater, and more from a select number of vendors throughout Skyrim! (Note: coriander is a favorite of
the caravans!) Also added honey to several merchants.
Features added by this version :
- Rain water is now compatible with CACO and iNeed, which means it can satisfied your need and be used for CACO recipes.
- Boiled Water can be craft from any source of water (Jug of water, Waterskin or Rain water) (Doesn't generate CACO cooking experience).
- TSSS' Vinegar is replaced by CACO's one to avoid multiple item with same name (Leveled list and container are updated too).
- All vinegar recipes can be made with any type of water (this vinegar can be use for CACO recipes.)
- Every Posca recipe needs to be cooked with Boiled water
- Every ingestible item is CACOified, I've tried to follow CACO's guidelines for food to make them more balanced.
- Compatible with CACO MCM feature which lets you choose between instant effect or duration effect (Health and Stamina restoration).
- Prices and weight are modified to be more consistent with changes.
- Wild Navemesh edits are removed.
- Formlists are updated to support CACO & iNeed.
- Recipes are hidden if you don't have one or two basic ingredients (Boiled water recipe is visible when you have some waters, Vinegar recipes are visible when you have water and one bottle of vinegar, Posca recipes are visible when you have boiled water and one bottle of vinegar).
Effects of recipes :
- Boiled Water => Restore 25 stamina instant (or duration if you choose this option in CACO MCM)
- Sour Posca => Heath and Stamina regenerate 3% faster for 2 hours, Health is increased by 10 for 2 hours, Carrying capacity is increased by 20 for 2 hour. Restore 25 stamina.
- Imperial Posca => Heath and Stamina regenerate 4% faster for 3 hours, Health is increased by 15 for 3 hours, Carrying capacity is increased by 20 for 3 hour. Restore 25 stamina.
- Lavender Berry Posca => Heath and Stamina regenerate 4% faster for 4 hours, Health is increased by 20 for 4 hours, Carrying capacity is increased by 25 for 4 hour. Restore 25 stamina. Increase Speech Skill by 20 for 300 second.
How to install :
Download The Sober Soldier's Supply - Lore-friendly Wine and Mead Smelting by AlenisKendra main mod (don't forget to endorse) then install mine, overwrite if asked.
Stability Performance Optimization ENB Configuration - a Comprehensive Guide
The Notice Board by MannyGT UPDATED
Auto Unequip Shield to Back Custom followers compatibility patches
Glass fix for Wearable lanterns SMIM patch (optional HDTPE support)
It is mine - Claim your property (Change ownership)
Patches central for Invisibility Glitch - Eyes Fix and Invisibility Eye Glitch Multifix
Technicolor Alchemy Overhaul - Support for Wiseman303's Flora Fixes and CACO
Higher Difficulty - Adjusted Encounter Zone and Leveled NPCs
The Sober Soldier's Supply - Lore-friendly Wine and Mead Smelting CACOIFIED
Better lighting for Face Light and Facelight Plus
Thanks to aleniskendra to have published this mod and permit me to modify it :)
Thanks to kryptopyr for CACO and all his mods which are forever mandatory in my load order.
Thanks to isoku for INeed