Last updated at 22:25, 12 Dec 2015 Uploaded at 9:25, 9 Feb 2012
Hadhafang (Arwen's Sword)
09 Feb 2012
09 Feb 2012
How to get the sword ingame:
The sword will appear in the basement of the Proudspire Manor in Solitude and is craftable for 3 steel ingots and 3 gold ingots.
From the LOTR wiki:
Hadhafang (Throng-cleaver) was a sword once belonging to the Elven princess Idril who wed a mortal man (Tuor) and bore Eärendil, the father of Elrond, who in turn was father to Arwen.
Hadhafang was wielded by Elrond during the battle between the Last Alliance of Elves and Men and the forces of the Dark Lord Sauron on the slopes of Mount Doom (Orodruin). Many years later, his daughter Arwen used this sword when she aided Frodo in his escape from the Ringwraiths.
The blade is inscribed with Cirth runes in Sindarin that say "Aen estar Hadhafang i chathol hen, thand arod dan i thang an i arwen.", which translates to "this blade is called Hadhafang, a noble defense against the enemy throng for a noble lady." (In Sindarin "Arwen" actually means "noble (or royal) woman").
- In the game it is a very light one handed sword.
- It is a bit more powerful than a Daedric Sword.
- The blade has a clean and shiny look.
- It also features highly detailed handcrafted textures.
- Inscriptions and ornaments were done in photoshop as vector shapes.
- Sword is craftable for 3 steel ingots and 3 gold ingots.
- Sword is now craftable.
- Initial release.