- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
- img 37 loading...
- img 38 loading...
- img 39 loading...
- img 40 loading...
- img 41 loading...
- img 42 loading...
- img 43 loading...
- img 44 loading...
- img 45 loading...
- img 46 loading...
- img 47 loading...
- img 48 loading...
- img 49 loading...
- img 50 loading...
- img 51 loading...
- img 52 loading...
- img 53 loading...
- img 54 loading...
- img 55 loading...
- img 56 loading...
- img 57 loading...
- img 58 loading...
- img 59 loading...
- img 60 loading...
- img 61 loading...
- img 62 loading...
- img 63 loading...
- img 64 loading...
- img 65 loading...
Last updated at 2:26, 16 Aug 2017 Uploaded at 5:46, 21 May 2017
Introducing a massive overhaul of Skyirm brought to you by dozens of talented Nexus mod authors! Hundreds of mods and works have been seamlessly combined to bring a whole new Skyrim experience to the game you know and love! The main goals for this are little to no cell and world edits and lore friendly to enhance your Skyrim experience. Therefore with a bashed patch this mod has maximum compatibility. This also brings all of the DLC and Skyrim content into the other Skyrim areas. As of yet there are no known actual incompatibilities.
To upgrade all you need to do is remove the old version and install the new version, then remake your bashed patch.
QUOTEThere is a credits article which lists all of the mods added here please see it for a list of what you would want to remove from your load order. Also added a readme alphabetized for easy searching.
To upgrade all you need to do is remove the old version and install the new version, then remake your bashed patch.
Unlike other mods that add in a ton of armor, weapons and the like these were not haphazardly added I've endeavored to only add full sets (Such as the Bonemold, Chitin and Horker weapon sets) and full material tier sets (Like the crossbows and circlets) For the great majority everything is lore friendly and immersive. Everything that has added textures use 2k typically very high detail textures!
NSO Legendary Edition Patch Central - Located here!
NSO Special Edition Patch Central - Located Here!
Attention! Please read if nothing else:
The Unofficial Patch is a requirement.
A Wyre Bash patch is super highly suggested! (The only way you don't really need one is if this is the only other mod you're going to use)
This mod is NOT safe to uninstall, delete, disable, enable any of that. Not only is this a bad idea with literally any script or esp based mod removing this one will kill your save. Maybe not immediately but it will.
QUOTECheck the credits article for a list of mods you will no longer want or need after getting this.
- 31 New Types of Arrows
- 56 New Types of Bolts
- 1544 Added Armors (Many are enchanted variants)
- 771 Weapons (Many are enchanted variants)
- 49 Added Books, Maps, Spell books and such
- 5 New Ingredients
- 9 New Misc Items
- 28 New Spells
- 4 New Enchantments
- 88 New types of Foods
Hundreds of improvements made to quests, dialog, crafting systems, leveled lists and logical changes/edits.
A completely new level and take on Quest-line based equipment.
Items from the DLC are now in the other areas so it seams like the DLC were all a original part of Skyrim.
I have added full WAFR & CCOR mod keywords, and smithing menu settings to better enhance your crafting. While her mods are not required they are HIGHLY suggested as they compliment this well. Made sure all all spike keywords were included for guard dialog overhaul.
Questing added equipment: (All versions are not enchanted)
Jagged crown is craft-able (After "The Jagged Crown" is completed)
Skaal Boots, Coat, Gloves and Coat are now all craft-able (After "Fate of the Skaal" is completed)
Psijic Robes, Hood, Boots and Gloves are now playable and craft-able (After "Good Intentions" is completed)
Greybeard Robes, Boots and Hood are now playable and craft-able (After "The Way of the Voice" is completed)
Thalmor Boots, Gloves, Robes and Hooded Robes are craft-able (After "Eye of Magnus" is completed)
Jester Clothes, Boots, Gloves and Hat are now playable and Craft-able (After "The Cure For Madness" is completed)
Nightingale Armor, Gloves, Boots and Hood are now craft-able (After " Trinity Restored" is completed)
Linwes' Armor is now craft-able (After "Summerset Shadows" is completed)
Mythic Dawn Boots, Gloves, Robes and Hooded Robes are craft-able (After "Pieces of The Past" is completed)
Blades armor set is now craft-able (After "Alduins Wall" is completed)
Ancient Falmer Cuirass, Boots, Gauntlets and Crown are now craft-able (After "Touching the Sky" is completed)
All 3 types of Thieves Guild Armor are now craft-able (As you progress through the thieves guild quest-line)
Cultist armor set is now craft-able (After "Dragonborn" is completed)
Morag Tong Boots, Armor, Bracers and Hood are all craft-able (After "Served Cold" is completed)
Forsworn Boots, Armor, Headdress and Gauntlets are all craft-able (After "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine" is completed)
Arch-Mage's Boots, Robes and Hooded Robes are craft-able (After "Eye of Magnus" is completed)
Mystic Tuning gloves are craft-able (After "Out of Balance" is completed)
Penitus Oculatus armor set is craft-able (After completing either "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood!" or "Breaching Security")
Telvanni Hood, Robes and Shoes are craft-able (After "Old Friends" is completed)
Nordic Pickaxe is now craft-able (After "An Axe to Find" is completed)
A large amount of new cannibalistic foods are now craft-able (after "The Taste of Death" is completed and while wearing "The Ring of Namira")
Rueful Axe with a 1-bladed variety & 1-handed variety is now craft-able. (After "A Daedra's Best Friend" is completed)
Emperors Robes are now craft-able (After "Hail Sithis!" is completed)
Faction Equipment: (All versions are not enchanted)
Dawnguard Equipment is craft-able by Dawnguard Faction members at Fort Dawnguard. (Includes the extra damage to Vampires script)
Vampire armors are craft-able by Volkihar Vampire Clan Faction members.
Dark Brotherhood Shrouded Hand Wraps, Hood, Robes and Shoes are craft-able by Dark Brotherhood faction members.
Companions Wolf Armor is now craft-able by Companions faction members.
All Skyforge weapons and armors are now craft-able after you gain the use of the Skyforge. (Includes the added Skyforge equipment)
All Hold guard equipment is now craft-able by the Thane of each 9 holds. (As you become Thane you gain the ability to craft them)
Soldiers gain the abilities to craft their factions armors.
Allows the player to be dressed in any of the four variants of the prisoner outfit instead of the generic beggar outfit.
Added the missing topless with shoes prisoner outfit variant (women will never be topless).
Changed Farkas' outfit to Wolf Armor, as was originally intended according to unused dialogue.
Changed the imprisoned Alik'r Warrior's outfit to a prisoner outfit (the topless with shoes variant).
Changed the Windhelm Argonian dock workers' outfits to miner outfits to better look the part of workers.
Freas default outfit is now the new White Skaal armor.
A whole new outfit for Aela which includes her own signature armor, bow, arrows and actual unique quest shield (Now she's truly a 'Huntress') - Should work with other Aela overhauls, at least the shield part will -
Now Delfine and Esbern will equip and wear Blades armor. Delphine now has a Dragon Steel Bow and 48 Dragon Steel Arrows. Esbern now has a Blades Sword and a copy of "The Rise and Fall of the Blades" in his inventory.
Equipment additions and logistical changes/fixes:
Renamed the Ancient Falmer set to "Snow Elf ***** ".
Renamed Linwes'a armor set to "Summerset Shadows ***** ".
Cultist Boots, Gloves, Mask and robes are now a matched and balanced light armor set.
Miraaks armor is now a balanced light armor set (Same as was done with the cultist robes just higher armor rating)
Provided a full range of enchanted Ancient Nord/Nord Hero weapons. (No more only frost enchantments on Draugr!)
Blades regular armor set is now heavier because there is now a light set.
Enabled the unused Eastmarch Guard Helmet and renamed it to Windhelm Guard Helmet.
Added a Windhelm Guard Armor.
Windhelm guards now wear an actual hold guard set like all other guards.
Torturers Hood is now loot-able and renamed to leather hood.
Shellbugs now don't die when your mining due to the possible need for more Shellbug Chitin.
Whole new look for the Wolf Armor set.
Boethia's Embrace (Ebony Mail cloud ability) now only harms those hostile to the player.
You now can loot both big toes off of giants! (Everyone knows the big toes are the only good ones)
Falmer boots now have barefoot sounds because they don't cover feet.
Horkers and Mammoths now have 2 loot-able tusks per corpse.
Experience is gained at the smelter and tanning rack.
New child's gifts are sold in a handful of shops in Skyrim.
Morag Tong set now has a much darker texture.
All females will now walk with the proper animations.
Racial slots 40 44 50 54 56 59 60 activated for all vanilla races now to automatically support for custom items.
Wood Elf male hair clipping is fixed and the facemorph is evened out abit.
1st Person Candlelight display is fixed.
Now those slow Greybeards will actually run from place to place.
You can now give beggars food instead of gold.
Now Jarls sit up straight except Falkreath and Dawnstar Jarls.
Moved the "You can only place armor on Mannequin" message from an active message that needs clicked on to a notification in the upper corner.
Removed the Gildergreen Loading Screen.
Whiterun Warmaiden Shadow Fix.
Bigger Pelagius' Hip Bone - Simply the hip bone is now a realistic looking size instead of some play toy looking thing.
Falling dust effects to look more like dust instead of smoke. Dust textures and meshes are now much higher detail (4x original).
Black Market Dremora now has 20,000 and will buy stolen items also.
Dremora Servant now has 2,000 extra carry weight.
There's a chest in the Underforge for the new recruits. It contains a set of Wolf armor and Skyforge weapons.
Fixed Shahvee's favor quest dialogue to now show up like it was supposed to.
Fixed Sven's Tiber Septim Dragon Ballad dialogue option, it shows up now.
Fixed Halldir being incorrectly named "Draugr Scourge " for his initial and last manifestation.
Restless Draugr should no longer have "average" confidence level, which was causing them to flee from combat sometimes.
Gave the Ebony Warrior a hit box that actually matches his size. Fixed his double unsheathing animation by putting his shield in the outfit slot.
Arvak can now be summoned and used in the other DLC areas.
All Dunmer residents of Tamriel now wear proper Dunmer clothing and sell more Solsthiem based items.
Werewolves now drop Werewolf pelts.
Pelts are now more valuable.
Combined several weapon size and thinning mesh sets covering nearly every weapon, shield and bow.
Some bandits now wear helmets.
Added Open Faced Guard Helmets.
Gave Ildari a set of Telvani boots.
Added a full series of light & medium chitin armors.
Added rings that are worn on the left hand.
- These rings can be crafted, enchanted, bought from merchants, and found randomly as treasure.
- A new Bond of Matrimony ring that can be worn all the time on the proper hand and finger.
- Left hand convertible versions of the Ring of Hircine, Ring of Namira, Ring of The Beast, Ring of the Arudite, Bone Hawk ring, Ahzidal's rings, and the 4 Werewolf rings.
- You can see rings on your left hand while in first person view.
- Ring icon and label for the left hand rings in the SkyUI menus are included.
- Added all the vanilla enchanted rings to be worn on the left hand.
- Added the ability to craft unenchanted versions of the Dawnguard vampire amulets and rings of power (both left and right hand rings) as well as 2 additional color variations that were only available via console in the base game.
Added a custom mesh for the Morag Tong Hood.
Added a set of meshes for smaller eggs as the ostrich-looking eggs did not make much sense.
Added a mesh so brooms are held better and closer to the ground.
Added fixed meshes for the Forsworn Armor male bracers both third and first person views.
Added Animated Dwemer Lift Load Doors.
Added Clam Shell and Meat retexture.
Added More Dramatic Alduin retexture.
Added Paarthurnax Reborn. (new mesh and texture)
Added fixed Ulfric's bracers female view.
Added formid's so the Ancient Nordic Pickaxes work on regular ores now. Including Hoarfrost.
Added the fabled "Notched Pickaxe" to the Stalhrim ore tool list. (Long live Notch!)
Added new looks for the crafted Nordic Pickaxe.
Lunar Forge now actually works as a special forge and is relevant at night to provide Lunar weapon smithing.
Added a map marker to the Lunar Forge with a small discovery radius. (You have to enter the actual forge area)
Silver Weapons can be crafted at the Lunar Forge.
Lunar Weapons can be crafted at the Lunar Forge.
Added a Dragon Priest themed circlet for each dragon priest mask you can collect. (You get them at the same time you get the masks)
Added a trio of lovely themed circlets with unique enchantments you can find in delphines' room in the basement of Riverwoods Sleeping Giant inn. There are also some Thalmor specific styled armor and weapons in the same pack.Added Truly Light Glass Armor & Truly Light Elven Armor for women. They are still vanilla looking just lighter and more feminine.
Arch-Curate Vyrthur is now equipped with a Snow Elf shield and Auriel's Sword.
Auriel’s Sword – is an Elven blade from Adonnay. Its power is that of Dawnbreaker, but more powerful with an enhanced silver status.
The new Snow Elf\Auriels items are placed in a chest in front of Auriel's Statue/Temple in the Forgotten Vale (With an extra set of vanilla Snow Elf Items) Arch-Curate Vyrthur has the key to the chest.
Added a whole series of stylized unique shields (31 in all)
- Shields are completely new and made from scratch including unique textures and meshes.
- Shields Are Temparable - Meaning you can upgrade them at the Smith (You cannot craft them though)
- They are added to leveled list, you will find them while exploring.
All Dwemer scrap now actually weighs what it is worth to smelt. i.e. before Solid Dwemer metal weighed 25 pounds but only gave 5 ingots now it only weighs 5 pounds.
Recipes added: (All added and enabled equipment have tempering and breakdown recipes)
Mammoth Tusks can be powdered at the forge.
Human skull, Troll skull and Dragon bones can be turned into bone meal at the forge.
Thalmor Robes, Hooded Robes, Boots and Gloves
Falmer Boots, Armor, Helmet, Shield and Gauntlets
Hunting Bow, Long Bow, Wooden Sword, Nordic Pickaxe, Woodcutters Axe and Child's' Doll
Silver Sword, Silver Greatsword, Headsman Axe, Blades Sword, Studded imperial Armor, Torturers Hood
Added crafting & tempering recipes for the remaining Dawnguard armor and weapons.
Lockpicks are craft-able in bulk amounts of 5, 10, 15, 20 & 25 (amounts raise with your smithing skill!)
Gold coin recipes: (Balanced to prevent experience training exploiting)
1 gold ingot = 90 septim
1 gold ore = 45 septim
110 septim = 1 gold ingot
Better Atronach Forge
- Gold Jeweled Necklaces are counted as Amethyst items.
- Burned Books are counted as Ruined Books.
- Boar, Rabbit, and Venison are counted as Beast Flesh.
- Typos in the recipe notes were fixed.
- The dozen duplicates for the Daedric Item recipe were re-purposed.
- Gems summon 4 salts.
- Flawless gems summon 6 salts or Potent Atronaches.
- Silver Swords summon one handed weapons.
- Silver Greatswords summon two handed weapons or bows.
- Unenchanted Conjuration Staves can be used in place of Brooms.
- Human flesh can be used to summon Dremoras.
- Staff and Spell Tome recipes tweaked to be a little more consistent.
- Recipe notes now have labels!
- There are also 17 new recipes added to the forge.
- They have notes added to the leveled lists.
- Almost all of the new notes are actually edited duplicates of the Daedric Item recipe.
- There is also a guide with all original and new recipes.
- It is split into two volumes.
- Both can be summoned by the forge using one ruined book (which now includes burned books.) However, the books are classified as notes for some odd reason.
Spells and Enchantments additions/changes:
DLC Spells are now added to the rest of Skyrims leveled lists.
Added Waterwalking Enchantment.
Added Shock, Solar and Cold Soul Trap weapon enchantments.
Arch Conjurers summon Dremora Lords.
Silent Moons Enchant - The in game description reads that Silent Moon Enchant would "transfer health from victim to the wielder like a vampire" it now does just that. Now Silent Moon Enchant does not only burn target, but also absorb their health under moonlight.
Dragon Shouts Rebalanced - This mod does exactly what its name implies; it tweaks the values of your dragon shouts to make them more useful and appropriately powerful. Almost every shout has been modified in some way, such as cooldown reduction or power increase, making your Thu'um feel more in line with its legendary reputation. However, each change was given careful consideration and caution was taken to prevent your shouts from becoming overpowered.
All other actual races have Black Souls - Elder Scrolls lore describes Black Soul Gems as being special in that, unlike regular Soul Gems, they can be used to trap the souls of humanoid races.In vanilla this includes Imperials, Nords, Bretons, Redguards, Orcs, High Elves, Wood Elves, Dark Elves, Argonians, Khajiit and Dremora, but misses a few important groups of humanoids:Draugr and Dragon Priests are the not-quite-dead-yet ancestors of the Nords. Weird, certainly - but Human, just like the Nords.Falmer are the descendants of Snow Elves. They might be corrupted, but they're still Mer.Giants and Rieklings are humanoids with their own language and complex cultures that predate the arrival of Men and Mer to Tamriel.Hagravens are Forsworn females that have undergone transformation due to their magic, but they're still Bretons at heart.This mod changes all of these races of humanoids to make sure that their souls are only trappable using Black Soul Gems.
Summon Arvak - Now a Lesser Power
Transmute fixes and changes:
Now transmutes all iron ore in your inventory to silver ore and then transmutes the silver ore to gold ore.
However, you can transmute your iron ore to gold by dual casting the spell.
If you no iron ore in your inventory but more than 2 silver ores, dual casting the spell will transmute 2 silver ores to 2 gold ores.
Transmute will now prioritize transmuting iron to silver, as otherwise it is impossible to transmute a large stack of iron to silver without constantly removing all silver from your inventory after every casting.
Added alternate Soul Trap versions:
All version have the element first so the element scales in damage and the soul trap is set to 2 seconds.
Chilling Soul Trap (Frost and Stamina damage plus can slow the target)
Shocking Soul Trap (Shock and Magika damage)
Burning Soul Trap 'Renamed Fiery Soul Trap' (Does Fire damage and burning extra damage)
Improved Illusion buff spells:
By default, the support/buff spells in the Illusion tree are useless. The boost to Health/Stamina/Skills they provide can't be increased by anything other than potions, and they don't even have any perks dedicated to them while the Fear/Frenzy/Calm spell lines do. This mod improves their performance while also changing the perks Animage and Kindred Mage. For example, in vanilla, if you cast all 3 Rally spells on a human follower, they will get a maximum of 25+25+25=75 boost to Health and Stamina and 25 boost to One-handed, Two-handed, and Archery. With this mod, if you have the perk Kindred Mage, and dual-cast the spells, you will get 110+110+50=270 boost to Health and Stamina and 50 boost to One-handed, Two-handed, and Archery.
-Animage now also applies its effects to Undead and Daedra (you still need Master of the Mind for Illusion spells to affect them in the first place)
-Animage and Kindred Mage will also double the secondary effects (Fortify Health/Stamina/Skill) of Courage, Rally, and Call to Arms (they affect all other Illusion spells normally)
-The spells Courage and Rally will also increase in magnitude as well as duration when dual-cast (Call to Arms is a Master spell, and so cannot be dual-cast)
Script based fixes, tweaks and changes:
The Black Books can now be read and activated from other worldspaces not just on Solsthiem. (dlc2bookdungeoncontrollerscript.pex)
Ash piles and ghostly remains will now delete themselves properly after 7 days. (ashpilecleanup.pex)
When the Dragonrend shout hits the dragon, depending on the location, there are cases where the dragon can not find the landing point and will fly far away until it disappears with the new script it will now turn around instead of flying away. (NotMissingDragon.pex)
Fixes a bug that the dragon bleeding effect was not done properly. (FXDragonBloodDamageScript.pex)
FXDragonBloodDamageScript had many critical error.
- Reprocessed due to duplication of processing, resulting in a stack of errors.
- Health calculation process was wrong, resulting bleeding has increased or decreased.
- PlaySubGraphAnimation() function usage was wrong, resulting bleed processing has stopped halfway.4.Because it had not checked the death and it had many errors, the following processing (dragon soul absorb) occasionally was adversely affected.
Aetherial Crown script fix for the following issues: (DLC1LD_AetherialCrownScript.pex)
- You can easily get the Aetherial Crown into a state where it will only correctly apply the crown ability every second time you equip it.
- You can equally easy get three (or more) standing stone abilities to be active at the same time - one from the crown, two actually on the player.
- Also, if you store the same ability in the crown as you have as a player ability, then equipping and unequipping the crown will erase the player ability, leaving you without a standing stone ability while the crown is unequipped.
- Added a Dawnguard Hood -Light Armor-
- Added a Unique wedding ring and changed the ring slot for the wedding ring to 55 for the proper finger.
- Added a Stahlrim Bastard Sword and Claymore
- Added a light Blades Armor set
- Added a full set of Bonemold weapons
- Added a full set of Chitin weapons with a custom mesh heavy shield
- Added a Silver Weapons set (Equal to Nord Hero strength with Silver Properties)
- Added a Lunar Weapons set (Equal to Steel strength with Silent Moons Enchantment)
- Added a Thalmor Hooded Robes and a Thalmor Robes (not enchanted)
- Added a Skyforge Steel armor set with 2 variants of helmets and armors
- Added a 1-Handed Dawnguard Rune Hammer
- Added a Telvanni Hood
- Added a set of craft-able replicas of the Amulets of The 9 Divines
- Added a new Stahlrim heavy armor set with a unique heavy shield
- Added a craft-able Rueful Axe with a 1 handed variety option
- Added a craft-able Helm of Yngol. Including a fixed mesh to fix hair clipping on females.
- Added a ring of Waterwalking with a learn-able Waterwalking Enchantment to leveled lists.
- Added a full set of Horker based weaponry. Changed "Horksbane" to use the new Horker Mace model. (includes the Horker Crossbow)
- Added a Brutal Orcish weapon set. (20% more stagger, needs a extra ingot of each required ingot to construct) New textures!
- Added a Refined Ebony weapon set. (20% higher speed, requires 1 Quicksilver ingot in addition to the regular materials) New textures!
- Added a Demonic Daedric weapon set. (plus 20% critical damage needs an extra Deadra Heart to construct) New textures!
- Added a full shock Stalhrim (Stalneisti) variant Armor and Weapon set.
- Added a full fire Stalhrim (Staleldur) variant Armor and Weapon set.
- Added a set of Crown Helmets - Glass, Dragonplate/Dragonscale, Daedric mask and crown and Ebony.
- Added a large compliment of Draugr weapons and shields.
- Added a pair craft-able Chitin Goggles.
- Added a White Skaal Outfit and a matching Skaal amulet.
- Added a set of Forsworn Skull Helmets
- Added a full extra set of HD Black and Gold Dwarven Armor and Weapons.
- Added craft-able Torches (Requires 1 linen and 2 firewood to make 4 Torches).
- Added Snow Elf Helmet, Shield, Katana, Bow, Arrows, Bow, Arrows,2 different Shortswords, 2 different Longswords, Greatsword & Dagger.
- Added Shellbug Armor, Boots, Gauntlets and Shield.
- Added 15 Dwemer based beards.
- Added KD Circlets
- Added Bound Dagger, Mace, War Axe, Claymore and Warhammer spells and tomes. (Note: the War Axe will also chop fire wood)
- Added Heroic Stormcloak Armor
- Added Katanas, Dai-Katanas and Tanto's to most weapon tiers.
- Added 6 Highly stylized daggers from DaggerCraftPackage
- Added Purchasable Telvanni and Dunmer outfits
- Added College Boots to the mage corpse in the cage during the start.
- Added a full set of Dragonsteel Weapons.
- Added a whole set of Dragonmold Armor (Dragonplate fused with Bonemold)
- Added a set of "Wolf Steel" weapons.
- Added a set of Eastern Dwemer weapons.
There are now almost 70 highly detailed, themed and unique shields and weapons that are only obtainable from boss chests after level 40.
Added Backpacks. Craft-able under tools and sold by Kahjiit Caravans and general goods stores. (more variations are actually sold than you can craft) Including a couple of unique models and versions.
A Matter of Faith, Daedric Edition - Outfits for the priest, priestesses and worshipers of the Daedric Princes. All 16 Princes are covered (not including Jygallag), including both the Manic and Demented sides of Sheogorath. All items have a male and female equivalent and are for the vanilla body. This is a stand alone re-texture and does not replace any of the vanilla outfits. Selected NPCs wear the appropriate robes to reflect their patron Daedra. All clothes can be found on the quest or near the quest location of your chosen Daedric Prince. Alternatively, you can find all the clothes in a 'Confiscated Items' chest at Stendarr's Beacon, south-east of Riften.
Added Ebony Diamond Circlet - The Mage's Circlet reward from Savos Aren in the College of Winterhold quest has been altered to be this circlet. Gave Elisif an ebony diamond circlet. Made the Diadem of The Savant an ebony diamond circlet. Buffed its enchantment to make it worth finding.
Added a set of "Bloodmoon" weapons - Bloodmoon weapons deal +25 damage to animals and creatures and +25 stamina damage to humans and elves. They can only be found and crafted in Bloated Man's Grotto.
Added Arrowsong - Made by Master Bowyer Karagorm of Valenwood and given to his assistant Angorn as he lay on his deathbed. Created to be the king of bows with matching arrows. Lost for 500 years when Angorn fell off a ledge as he was about to open a chest in Shadowgreen cavern while backing up and firing upon an approaching spriggan. Now you Dovahkiin have found Angorn and recieved the bow ArrowSong. Master Bowyer Karagorm, who despised all evil has blessed the bow to give the owner the ability to craft copies and more arrows upon being given the bow. By reading Angorn's note you receive that blessing.
Fork and Knife changes:
- Improve a fork at a grindstone (Requires 1 iron ingot)
- Improve a knife at a grindstone (Requires 1 iron ingot)
- Made fork and knife damage scale with One-Handed level
Notes about totally new equipment types and crafting methods:
Lunar weapons can only be crafted at the Lunar forge at night.
Silver weapons can only be crafted at the Lunar forge.
Salneisti items require the "A New Source of Stalhrim" be completed and Stalneisti ore which can be crafted at the forge with Stalhrim and Void Salts.
Staledur items require the "A New Source of Stalhrim" be completed and Staledur ore which can be crafted at the forge with Stalhrim and Fire Salts.
I suggest checking the crafting menus with ingots in your inventory as a lot of items are shown only if you have ingots.i.e. There are many new circlets and rings that will only show if you have a Gold Ingot or Silver Ingot in your inventory.
Leveled lists were re-balanced:
Quest, behavior and dialog changes:
Added crossbows across the board:
Also covers new foods, ingredients and drinks
Civil War NPC's and equipment changes:
Armored\Jeweled Circlets are added. (Half the armor rating of their helm counterparts)
Suggested mods to use with this:
kryptopyrs' mod(s) Currently not ported to SSE yet...
- Weapons & Armor Fixes Remade
- Clothing & Clutter Fixes
- Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
- Smithing Perks Overhaul Remade
All of the great mod authors here at the nexus!
If your assets are being used and I forgot to list you please drop me a line. A ton of mods and works were added and I simply missed adding you.
I have found a Nexus limitation. Too many credits were bugging the bbcode out on the main page. Credits will be in a article under articles from now on to ensure everyone is fully credited!
Please note that some ideas and mods were blatantly copied and redone under the 'dead mans clause' theory. This was only done if the had not been active in a very long time and if their mod page did not explicitly forbid re usage. Full credit is still given even if some of these mods had been fully rebuilt from scratch as is truly was their idea and work in the first place.
Kelsenellenelvians' Mods <---- Check my mods list!