Last updated at 14:30, 8 Apr 2017 Uploaded at 23:50, 16 Jan 2017
This is a reloaded version of Tropical Islands made by Youk1 that I used as a world resource to create a new one. In this first version the scenery is basically for screenshots. I kept the dungeon and the cave from original file and added a new cave, a Dwarven ruin and three new huts, but now they are nothing beyond than aesthetical. Maybe in the future I can make something better with NPCs and quests (this last one when I learn how to create). I removed the tigers because I thought they don't match the environment, as it was based in Atlantic Forest. If there is someone with experience in 3D modeling can make a ocelot (jaguatirica in Portuguese), it would be great. The inspiration to make this mod came from the place where I live and the book Rio de Janeiro Havens (Refúgios do Rio).
Take some time and relax forgetting wars a little bit. Enjoy the beach and the beatiful landscape with a untouched and totally wild and calm rainforest. You access the island by going to the new ship in Solitude. To go back to Skyrim you need to go back to the boat behind where you spawn at the first island.
All I did was to make a mix of various mods made by the talented people below:
- Aquatic Life Overhaul by ElSte17
- Automatic Light Switch by M3rvin
- BookSets Resource by Blary
- Cyrodiil Ship and boat by Markus Liberty
- Deathbell by Mari by ArtByMari (optional)
- Flora Mod Collection by Renthal311 (optional)
- Forest Throne - Level Asset by Angilla
- Lolicept Resources by Lolicept
- Modder's Resource Pack by Oaristys and Tony67
- Modder's Resource Pack - The Witcher Extension by Oaristys
- Mr. Siika Seagulls by Mr. Siika and Tamira
- New Plants by Tamira
- Open Books Libary by stoverjm
- Resources for Modders by Runspect
- Tropical Islands by Youk1
The optional texture file is a pack of selected textures that give to vanilla flowers a tropical look.
Dragon's Tongue, Mountain Flowers, Nightshade and Thistle by Renthal311
Deathbell by ArtByMary
Update 1.1 - Map Improvements:
- Adventurer Outfit UNPK by gooboo
- Ashara Paragon Jewelry by SydneyB
- Born Dragon Skin by ZwabberdieBo
- Brows by Hvergelmir
- Ducks and Swans for Skyrim by Tamira
- Eyes of Aber by Aberin
- KS Hairdos by Kalilies
- Mystic Eyes by MissAniThrope
- Newmiller's necklace by newmiller
- Osare Underwear by anano
- PureSkinTexture by regenbot03
- Raven RACEMENU Preset by SkyHamm0r
- Roughspun Tunic 7B Cleavage by Shocky (Tumblr)
- TDN Equipable Horns by TheDNightshade
- UNP based body (bodyslide preset "Hourglass")
- Witcher 3 Female Armors by zzjay
- Yennefer DLC outfic 7B Bombshell by Shocky (Tumblr)
Skyrim Updated and all DLCs (Dragonborn, Hearthfires and Dawnguard)
Skyrim Flora Overhaul by vurt
Unbelievable Grass Two (Note: Unfortunatelly the file was hidden by author here in Nexus. All the grass used is from this mod. If other grass mods are used it may not match the screenshots.)
As there was issues with these two files below as included mods, now they are required instead of included.
Manual install recomended: just move the Meshes folder and Textures folder from each mod to your Data folder.
SKSE - Skyrim Script Extender
After update 1.1: (not needed if you're using the non-NPC .esp file)
- FNIS - Fores New Idles in Skyrim
- HDT Physics Extensions
- Realistic Ragdolls and Force (newer version)
- XP32 Maximum Skeleton OR XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
- 4K Stars and Galaxies by Apinanaivot
- Demoniac High Glossy Female Retexture by Regenbot03
- Dwemer Metal Retexture by langley02
- Edihildils Sexy Azura Statue by Edihildil
- Falmer Glow Retexture by Aiyeen
- Flower Power by Regn
- Leather Bikini (UNPB) by gekkou1992
- Leather Bikini (UUNP HDT Bodyslide version) by wtfuun (Tumblr)
- Realistic Water Two by isoku
- Vivid Landscapes - All in One by Hein84
I inclued a few number of easter eggs that now means nothing, but I'm planning to make this an usefull thing like a quest that rewards you if you find all of them.
I strongly recommend to install only using Nexus Manager.
As in the original file, there is no LOD for this version. I tried to create one, but as this is my first modded file, it didn't work as I expected, so I kept the file without the LOD. If someone can do it, thank you a lot!
This mod may not be compatible with mods that modifies East Empire Company Exterior cells.
See the detailed information of each update in change log page
1.1 - Map Improvements
If you want to create a translation, do it, but try to keep the file always updated. Let me know if you create a translation, I'll link it here.