Last updated at 23:37, 28 Dec 2013 Uploaded at 12:40, 5 Feb 2012
Alvin Hews Annika Outfit Set
Is my remade version of theRoadstrokers Rogue Outfit for Skyrim!
Using the lovely Art Work of Alvin Hew.
If you like the look of this outfit, make sure to drop by on his Deviant Art page to say hello and check out all of his creations!
New 100% Hand Crafted Models
New 100% Hand Crafted Textures
This MOD will add:
- 5 Female sets of Outfits.
- 2 Outfits with Backpacks.
- One Medallion.
- A total of 26 meshes & 18 textures.
- Female only outfit.
- Works with weight slider = Yes
- Craft & upgrade able = Yes
Same as Before
Comparing version 1 (the Oblivion version), version 2 is using 53% less triangles and 50% less texture space.
- Extract the content to "...SkyrimData" Folder
- Tick the box for "theRoadstrokersAlvinHewOutfitSet.esp" in data files in the Skyrim launcher.
- Or use Nexus Mod Manager (Recommended)
- Play the Game!
- Delete "theRoadstroker" Folder From ...SkyrimDatatexturesArmor Folder
- Delete "theRoadstroker" Folder From ...SkyrimDatameshesarmor Folder
Outfits are craft able under any Forges.(except Sky Forge.)
If you like this MOD and you're wondering what you can do to help out, then you might consider to do some or one of these:
- When ever posting a screenshot here or on some other site - be sure to link back to the MOD you used.
- When ever sharing a video on youtube or on some other site - be sure t o link back to the MOD you used.
- When ever you make a post - Do so in a positive way or with constructive criticism. Posting a negative post will only make you look like a fool, as it shows you are weak and unhappy with your life, sorry but that's the truth.
- Alvin Hew - For his lovely Concept Art and approving this release.
- Joe Pikop from http://somuchmonsters.com - for his tutorials.
- Caliente - For helping me with the body skin.
- NIFTools Crew - For creating the useful NIFTools.
- The Fans - For ...being there and downloading my crap.
- Nexus Crew - For ... also being there..so people can download my crap.
- Bethesda Softworks - For Supporting Modding and Creating TES Games.
Thank You for reading through this.
Follow me on Twitter: @theRoadstroker
Check out my Deviant Art Page
Hope you Enjoy this Mod.