Last updated at 0:32, 26 Jul 2016 Uploaded at 0:32, 26 Jul 2016
This is a simple cosmetic mod that removes all of the stone, dirt and rubble in the Jarl's home, cleaning it up into a wide open space befitting a palace.
The Jarl of Markarth and the Silver-Blood family finally opened their purses to finish excavating Understone Keep, opening it up to it's full dwemer glory. As an old and wealthy city built on silver and blood it's a shame this building has been in disarray for so long.
* Most rock, dirt, rubble piles removed
* 6 new NPC's hired as staff to continue working and keeping the palace clean, with their own room and full AI
* New rug meshes added with the existing unused Markarth texture (thanks Bethesda)
* Some light objects switched from "off" versions to "on" versions
* Additional lights added to main entranceway (so its less gloomy)
* The looming fog throughout the entire Keep lifted up out of the way (why was it so foggy?)
* Minimal new objects added, I wanted a sparse environment to let the architecture shine
What is not changed;
* Existing NPC's that live in the Keep
* Inside Nchuand-Zel
* Inside the Dwemer Museum
* Any area at the top of the stairs at the back of the Keep
This mod has been cleaned with TES5Edit.
Will not be compatible with any other mod that makes changes to the cell markarthunderstonekeep.
Some of the new lighting may have adverse effects on ENB or other lighting mods. Sorry.
This has been thoroughly tested on existing games plus new games to ensure the opening scene between Brother Verelus and Thongvor Silver-Blood is not impacted or that existing day to day running of the Keep is not impacted (thank you Beta testers). With no scripting, this mod should be safe to uninstall at any time.
Hope you enjoy.