Last updated at 7:53, 1 Jul 2017 Uploaded at 22:53, 12 Jul 2016
Sovngarde is a font I conceptualized and hand-designed into an easily legible body font based on Skyrim's title.
- Experience Tamriel with more immersion, authenticity and the feeling only a true RPG font can give.
- Supports EN, FR, DE, IT, ES, PT & RU.
- Features Daedric brackets.
- Imperial Septim international currency symbols.
- Compatible with Ordinator and all other perk overhauls.
- See mirrors to get this font for other platforms and Elder Scrolls titles.
Compatible with all mods except those that replace the main font. See "Installation" to combine Sovngarde with any book font. Recommended mods to compliment Sovngarde:
- Immersive HUD
- Toon Skyrim Redux
- No More Key Prompts
- Better Message Box Controls
- Better Dialogue Controls
- Shouts in the Dragon Tongue
- A Matter of Time
- Extended UI
- Less Intrusive HUD II
- Storage Helpers
- Atlas Map Markers
- Customizable Camera
The text appear to be very low resolution, how can I fix that?
- For users with ENB, delete SMAA files if you use an ENB preset that uses SMAA.
Font size is too small/large for me in the inventory!
- Change the size to small, medium or large under MCM > SkyUI > General > Font Size
I want the subtitles to be larger!
- Download Less Intrusive HUD II to make the subtitles the size you prefer. The current size is metrically speaking, generally the same as vanilla, the weight of the font is the only difference.
- I created and implemented English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Portuguese.
- underthesky created the font alignment & AMOT patches.
- Fozar created and implemented Cyrillic.
- DaimeneX created the Polish support patch.
- Talwick wrote the guide to using Sovngarde with a book font replacer.
If you enjoy my work, you can view all my other mods here. I've made a custom font, menu art, banner textures and other immersive mods to spruce up your game. Everything I make is always created to seamlessly blend with my other works and I maintain as professional quality as possible, even for my mod descriptions.