Last updated at 17:16, 16 Apr 2012 Uploaded at 18:12, 3 Feb 2012
Psychosteve's Horse whistle sound | V 1.0
Just a simple sound replacer i've made for the Horse Whistle - Running Horse mod
by DarkenDe. The sound is less loud than the original one and in a better quality.
Watch the video for more details !
A BIG THANKS to DarkenDe for letting me upload his original mod to give him some time to
make a better version !
- Use Nexus Mod Manager and follow the steps OR
- Extract manually whistle.wav into your data/sound/fx folder
For DarkenDe's original mod users :
- Install the latest Script Dragon
- Extract HorseWhistleFAST.asi and HorseWhistleFAST.ini into your Skyrim game folder
- Edit HorseWhistleFAST.ini to customise your control keys
Playing with the original mod
Basicly this mod allows you to call or / and summon your horse when is away. After the whistle
sound the horse will run to you.
After you've installed all files you will have to customize your keys with HorseWhistleFAST.ini
and the key list at the end of the file :
- [main] keySpawn= is the key to automaticly summon your horse next to you
- [main] keyWhistle= is the key to call your horse when is around
- [HorseSpeed] SpeedMultNormal= let you change the general speed of the horse
- [HorseSpeed] SpeedMultPathing= let you change the runing speed of the horse when called
- [HorseAutoMount] On=1 let you automont your horse after calling it (he will run next to you and your character will mount it)... put [HorseAutoMount] On=0 to disable this option
- Just delete whistle.wav placed in data/sound/fx
Thanks to DarkenDe for the original mod :
Want more ?
Don't forget to check out my other mods :
- Psychosteve's DragonPriest Masks
- Psychosteve's Golden God's Shrines
- Psychosteve's Stone of Barenziah
- Psychosteve's Bust of the Gray Fox
- Psychosteve's Custom Realistic Lighting
- Psychosteve's SkyUI icon Set