Last updated at 6:34, 14 Oct 2012 Uploaded at 22:09, 1 Feb 2012
My try to create a tough and handsome male character. :)
. . . (comments, uploaded images, constructive critizism, . . .)
Saved right AFTER Helgen - Savegame includes a nice armor set which suits him perfectly in my opinion
so you can enjoy the game as warrior from the first second on...
(fur armor, steel horned helmet, steel cuffed boots, steel nordic gauntlets + steel greatsword)
Level 1, Race IMPERIAL: Yes, I know he looks like a Nord - I wanted to create a Nord - but I couldn't get the desired look
- so I tried the imperial race next - their face structure looked much better for what I had in mind... thats the reason Thaiden is an Imperial ;)
Official HD DLC Pack Compatibility - Step by Step Guide
If you are using the official HD_Texture_Pack you have to follow this little guide to make it compatible with my Savegame
(because the used Texture-Mods would not show up otherwise)! Dont worry - it is really simple and safe - just follow the 4 steps:
1. Go to your Skyrim.ini, usually located in Documents/My Games/Skyrim. Make a backup!
2. In the Skryim.ini find the section called [Archive], and add the information for the HiResTexturePack.bsa files so that it looks exactly like this:
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, HighResTexturePack01.bsa, HighResTexturePack02.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
3. Save the .ini with the new settings
4. Disable/Delete HiResTexturePack01.esp and HiResTexturePack02.esp
You don't need them anymore to run the dlc-textures because of the above .ini changes.
Better Males - you need to download the following 2 files from this mod:
for his face - BetterMales - Faces - GeonoxFaces v1-1 (+use the smooth face option included in this file!)
for his body: BetterMales - Underwear - Slip (or if you prefer naked males - I recommend: BetterMales - BodiesNudes - SundraconMeshes)
other recommendend mods:
Covereyes - or another HD-Eye retexture mod
AOF Believable Hair -Female and Male- - for a better hair structure
If you want to change some details of Thaidens look ingame (eyecolor, warpaint, haircolor, hairstyle, Name)
you can use the game console (its really easy!):
1. to open the console use the tilde-key (~) (left side - above TAB)
2. type in: showracemenu
3. klick the tilde-key again to close the console
4. now you can change him to you likings in the character menu
(just like you would with a normal new character at the beginning of the game)
5. Press R when you are finished - (re)name your character and press enter!
Enjoy Skyrim with your new imperial dragonborn!
Thanks for downloading!
Please leave a comment if you enjoy playing with Thaiden
(You can also upload an image of your adventures with him!)
To all Modders which created the beautiful mods I used in this savegames!
Bethesda - for great games!
For more infos, mods and images visit my profile: 83Willow